illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Open Letter to RUM and Iron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Jamie View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Open Letter to RUM and Iron
    Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 08:03
I am also Eowan BTW
Jamie View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 07:50
Originally posted by KarL Aegis KarL Aegis wrote:

Looks like they have to learn to be more concise, when to start a new sentence, and how to build an actual army.

Please tell RUM how to efficiently build an army and actually keep it
Anas View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 07:36
I am Eowan.
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 06:21
And according to Yuki, everyone is me

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 17:35
Looks like they have to learn to be more concise, when to start a new sentence, and how to build an actual army.
I am not amused.
Jamie View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 16:36
All these people posting being on RUM's side, I totally agree. We will fight and we are not here to get out of the war but the thing is that I have got to say is this. 'I think VAST should stop bitching and start teaching their members how to play the game.' What have we got to teach our players, they fully well know that we are at war and they even themselves have stopped a siege aimed at them without help. We have nothing to teach our players, they own their own mouths and they are able to say what they want. You hate it, you ignore it. The only reason our players are confused is at the fact that RUM randomly declares war over a grudge, spreads false rumours and then as soon as the war turns sour, they call in a confed. 
Jug View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 14:25
I'm Yuki
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 02:43
We back on page 2.

I am Yuki.
I am not amused.
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 00:04
I included the bits relevant to my response, given that I didn't really have much to say about the rest of the post as it wasn't particularly polite... mostly complaints about the fact that I've called you guys out for attacking small players... though I guess I could mention the bit about Twisted's alt being in TCol and point out that Hellie's alt's, numerous sats and related accounts make up a decent portion of Iron's roster...

And, by all means escalate the war on me... actually send some troops my way... I'm bored af.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 23:38
You can claim to be anything you want to be on the forums. But, butchering a post like you did is not in any way a polite way to communicate. What it boils down to is you want to escalate a war.
I am not amused.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic