Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Elements of Artifice Part 2 - Elements of Power
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elements of Artifice Part 2 - Elements of Power

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 10:46
Awesome! Thank you!
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 16:07
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

Baleberries, Punfruit, Mabri Fruit, Ysanberries etc have recently been seeded onto the map; and we've substantially increased the drop rates for Entrails / Ribs /Vertebrae etc as used in the recipes.

We'll continue to monitor and adjust as necessary.

Cheers,

SC

End the Federal Bank of GC Stormcrow!

Don't destroy the value of rare anatomies (or herbs, or minerals) through inflation!  I think I've harvested maybe 10 black bear teeth in my years here but one smaller kill this week dropped multiple teeth and vertebrae.

The scarcity is one factor that hasn't been played out enough in this game to stir competition, and ultimately, conflict.  It should be a challenge, and an expensive one at that, to craft some of this new gear given the generous bonuses.

I've enjoyed the recent competition up north and down south for the Snowbell herbs.

Good luck!
Llannedd View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llannedd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 19:24
These spells to create mana crystals are absolutely ridiculous. Three mouse clicks to create one crystal? Who has that kind of time to waste? Completely retarded.
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 18:09
Scarcity only causes conflict if there is sufficient demand for the scarce good.  A scarce good with little demand simply results in no trade not conflict.  

Plus its not like you can really claim animals like you can claim the mines.  Even if you could, the goods require 50 different animal parts, plus 10 different kinds of herbs and minerals.  Not like you can claim all of them. 

rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 12:20
I second that... We need to have some sort of bulk production mechanism... 

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Kuldjargh View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuldjargh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 10:08
Has anyone actually consumed any crystals?  I've just consumed 13 Greater Mana Crystals which are allegedly meant to yield 75,000 mana EACH, however they only yielded 75,000 in TOTAL.  One wonders where the other 900,000 mana went?

Edited by Kuldjargh - 28 Dec 2018 at 10:11
Alain_is_Ulysses View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alain_is_Ulysses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 13:52
Mana Crystals are the new Bitcoins!
Alain_is_Ulysses View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alain_is_Ulysses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 13:57
Something I have noticed (and has been seen by others) is that we can no longer be sure not to exhaust a rare herb patch simply by sending fewer herbalists than there are herbs in it. In one case, I sent 20 herbalists to a patch, was notified when they returned home that there were 2 of the herbs left and when I sent another 20 (and they did arrive well over an hour later), they wiped out the patch. And nobody else harvested: I had an army on the patch and checked notifications for allies, confeds or naps. Is this a bug? A new feature?
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 16:05
The patches have different replenish times. Some replenish 1 an hour, some replenish 2 an hour, and it varies a little from the rarity of the herb. Someone other than me probably has an even better answer with more clarity, but yeah the general knowledge is that they have different replenish times.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 20:38
Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

The patches have different replenish times. Some replenish 1 an hour, some replenish 2 an hour, and it varies a little from the rarity of the herb. Someone other than me probably has an even better answer with more clarity, but yeah the general knowledge is that they have different replenish times.

I think there is a page on one of the external sites that has the replenish rates (or it might be the harvest speeds - can't remember) unfortunately I'm a bit busy at the moment and can't search for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic