Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Elements of Artifice Part 2 - Elements of Power
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elements of Artifice Part 2 - Elements of Power

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Skorg View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elements of Artifice Part 2 - Elements of Power
    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 04:43
Probably a discovery, just like the other racial mounts.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 06:18
Apart from the armoured charger, I can see no way to craft the new mounts. 

Is this something that is in the pipeline, or something we have to discover ?
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 07:14
/me wonders why trophy platemail has a 5% bonus for elves when the only plate elves use is for eating food off Ermm
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 19:30
Hi everyone,

Yes, it is a bug in the Transmog Chamber code, whereby regardless of the number of crystals you convert, you only get the mana for a single one.

I have deployed a hotfix, which is in place now, which fixes the issue going forward.

Luckily, we do log most everything, so I have a complete list of the players, towns and amounts effected by this bug and will be issuing mana credits for the missing amounts to these towns over the coming 24hrs.

Many apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Regards,

SC
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 12:05
If it is not a bug or miscalculation then may be devs are thinking of introducing a new Enchantment Retreat building to improve Enchantment/Transmog-something-something's efficiency?

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 23:47
with books, you spent 25r to make one book and get 20 back when you read it.
with magic, you spend 210,000 and get 75,000 back.
something is broken.
Jabob View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 08:37
Lesser mana crystals are also taking twice as much mana to cast as listed on the spell. Instead of 1100 per cast it was eating 2200. Big disappointment since I was testing if doing the mage tower on a terra was worthwhile and got half as many crystals as expected.
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 12:28
I don't think its a method of transferring magic from one town to another - certainly not a practical one. It's for producing the new weapons (although I can see no reason why the magic itself could not have been the ingredient as the research itself only takes a short time to research). Nobody is going to build up a big body of transferable magic one shard at a time - but of course the math should be right. If you could make them in bulk, you might see alliances transferring lots of magic to the front lines in wars - might be interesting!
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 03:07
I can verify the cost appears to be around double.  What you would expect.  My first thought was that it cost 105K + 75K but that math doesn't seem to fit either. 
dittobite View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dittobite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 01:02
Another issue with this is the creation of greater mana crystals:  The cost is suppose to be 105,000 mana.  I've tried this multiple times from multiple cities and its costing me 210,000 mana per crystal to produce.  I'm guessing this is a error in the math cause doesn't make sense to spend 210,000 to be able to later absorb 75,000.   Since mana is so plentiful i think most players haven't noticed this by producing one stone at a time but if you try to build say 10 crystals you will notice this issue:  my mana in one town went from 99.02 million to 96.92 million after producing 10 greater mana crystals.   Can others please verify this.  

I haven't checked to see the math adds up for the lesser crystals yet.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic