illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

06NOV18 - UIv4 New World Map

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 06NOV18 - UIv4 New World Map
    Posted: 01 Mar 2023 at 00:39
Any estimated decade for this?
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2022 at 17:52
bump
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 15:32
bump

:)

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 05:51
Originally posted by Cpt.Pathfinder Cpt.Pathfinder wrote:

I'm not sure if this is an issue on my side or the new UI but on the nap at -539|-2912 is a tile where I have sovereignty because the tile has  18 food. The new UI however says it only has 2 food.

It's not affecting the food production of my city.  If others can check the food amount of this tile on the new UI and current UI, and tell me if it's the same to them as it is for me or not, that'll be great.

Yes it appears that the new UI counts up to 16 ( for sov) then resets to 0 - this has been notified and I'm sure it is on the devs list of things to correct.

Edited by Yitshak - 12 Nov 2018 at 05:52
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Samalander View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samalander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 16:51
If you  have a city on plains that is dark green the blue almost disappears .  Especially noticeable if a yellow outlined city is close distracting eyesite .Ermm

https://map.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-749/131

Edited by Samalander - 11 Nov 2018 at 16:55
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 03:22
I see 18 on the old UI and 10 on the new UI
I am a Machine.
Cpt.Pathfinder View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cpt.Pathfinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 19:58
I'm not sure if this is an issue on my side or the new UI but on the nap at -539|-2912 is a tile where I have sovereignty because the tile has  18 food. The new UI however says it only has 2 food.

It's not affecting the food production of my city.  If others can check the food amount of this tile on the new UI and current UI, and tell me if it's the same to them as it is for me or not, that'll be great.

Here are some screen-caps of what I'm seeing.

New UI

Current UI

Ander View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 13:26
Originally posted by Yitshak Yitshak wrote:

That screenshot shows a menu bar at bottom. Have you tried going to full screen view (F11) 

Minimap size is much smaller otherwise (I have same issue)

Thanks this worked!
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 17:16

Minimap looks much smaller on my laptop like below. Could it be possible to add an option to resize it or make it look like yours?

[/QUOTE]

That screenshot shows a menu bar at bottom. Have you tried going to full screen view (F11) 

Minimap size is much smaller otherwise (I have same issue)
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Ander View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 16:55
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

Minimap looks much smaller on my laptop like below. Could it be possible to add an option to resize it or make it look like yours?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic