Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elements of Artifice Part 1 - Exotic Armaments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 19:36
Elvis HAS left the building!
Thank you devs - don't wait for so long next time - something every 6 months even if its just a little.
Will have a drink to Illyriad tonight!
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 19:40
Originally posted by Llannedd Llannedd wrote:

Sorry to burst bubbles, but this new crafted stuff is basically 99% useless. Why are you wasting your time and our money to create garbage?

People have been moaning about no updates.
We get an update, yet you still moan?
Are you expecting them to change coke to pepsi AND find your f'ing car keys?

Crawl back into the parallel universe you inhabit (please).
Alain_is_Ulysses View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alain_is_Ulysses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 23:20
I love the update, but like some other, I wonder why the developers don't address the fact that there are no elementals in the BL.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 23:45
Originally posted by Alain_is_Ulysses Alain_is_Ulysses wrote:

I love the update, but like some other, I wonder why the developers don't address the fact that there are no elementals in the BL.

I reckon either they are slowly making their way down there or it's comming as part of a later upgrade.
Fanuidhol View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanuidhol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 02:35
Demonheart Battlebred Thumbs Up

Originally posted by Llannedd Llannedd wrote:

Sorry to burst bubbles, but this new crafted stuff is basically 99% useless. Why are you wasting your time and our money to create garbage?
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 08:30
Exciting updates... Tongue

For their efforts GMs deserve a thumbs up.... not just any thumbs up.... a 'Keanu' thumbs up Embarrassed

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 04:23
Firstly, a big Clap and Thumbs Up for all the work gone into this update.

Over a years more crafting research... That begs a question regarding audrey, the greatest quest in illyriad (still unsolved) and race specific weapons/armours 

A prerequisite for the quest, (that many of us have started, or at least tried to start) is that all crafting research must be completed in a city that attempts the quest.

Now that the crafting research has been expanded, does this mean that 

a. Cities that have started this quest have to go back to square 1 (or are on hold) until all new crafting research is done.

and/or

b. New cities that want to start the quest will have a lot more crafting research to get through.

I assume this quest is still a going concern.

P.S. any tips for it Wink

Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Kalculas View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalculas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 17:20
Nice. I like the added depth.

One question...what is the point of having plate armour with matching stats to the chainmail version, when all units can wear the chainmail version, and it's easier to attain? I saw in many cases, for the new items, the chainmail version even has +2% movement, where the plate doesn't.
Bobtron View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobtron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 04:06
depends, some equipment don't have the chainmail version, like spiked platemail. also plate is cheaper than chain, and if you were an orc only alliance fighting an elven alliance, you could use pure plate equip to deny the enemy use of your dropped stuff
I support the Undying Flame!
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 06:09
Have made some Fiendish Lance's but cannot equip army or commander with them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic