illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sparring Partner Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sparring Partner Wanted
    Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 12:51
Hey All,

I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in doing some pvp within the noob ring. I'm looking for a newish account (could be a new player or a vet with a new alt) to face Eowan The Short.

I'm up for varying levels of destructiveness- the account has very little actual meaning for me so if it gets razed, that isn't an issue.I understand others may not want this so if you want to set limited terms to the pvp then that's fine.

Send me an IGM if you are interested

-Eowan
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 16:10
The IGM box of the player you are trying to contact is full.
Bill_Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 00:29
I didn't even know that was a thing
Let fate chase you not me
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 03:24
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

The IGM box of the player you are trying to contact is full.
huh?

From my inbox:
eowan the short, You have 18 Private Messages, you can receive another 482 from a total of 500

Edited by eowan the short - 20 Sep 2018 at 03:24
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic