illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

StA Megaprojects

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: StA Megaprojects
    Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 13:12
Originally posted by TomBombadil TomBombadil wrote:

What is StA like?
Imagine building your own mountain jungle island. And then building a massive wall around that island. And then never ever ever going outside your island again unless you want to kill things. That is what we like to do. But it has to be the biggest bestest mountain jungle island anyone has ever seen. With skulls and pretty flowers and things. And nobody is invited in. Go away.

Dude this sounds like Skull Island from the Kong movie. Tongue Devs King Kong NPCs for StA please!

I really like your concept and wish you more power... Love to see such project complete... Thumbs Up

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
TomBombadil View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomBombadil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 16:18
Looking to build Megaprojects and pursue impossible quests?
Don't like talking to your neighbours?
Love living on the edges of the world in hostile environments where nobody ever bothers you?
Want to build a million cities in places that don't make sense?
Think that the Great Wall would be even better is it was built EVERYWHERE?
Dislike harpies?

StA is the place for you!

Currently spread out in magnificent clusters around Rill ArchipelagoFarra IslePamanyallpa and Puchuallpa.

Do I need to do anything to join?
Have a Megaproject. Most cities ever seen? Most poisonous cobra brains ever harvested? Most kobolds to ever die needless deaths? Most harpies to be killed in the name of science? The more insane the plan the more welcome you are!

Am I required to engage in anything inside the Alliance?
NO. You do you. The record time for alliance member to not have uttered a single word in our Alliance Chat is 6 years. Just don't make trouble for us and we won't be forced to eat you.

Will I be protected if someone tries to attack me?
If you are not capable of defending yourself against endless overwhelming waves of enemies you shouldn't be joining us.

What is StA like?
Imagine building your own mountain jungle island. And then building a massive wall around that island. And then never ever ever going outside your island again unless you want to kill things. That is what we like to do. But it has to be the biggest bestest mountain jungle island anyone has ever seen. With skulls and pretty flowers and things. And nobody is invited in. Go away.

Will I receive any help?
Self sufficiency is the best way to build your own Megaprojects. But we do trade knowledge and donate towards magnificent and impossible projects.

Message TomBombadil if you wish to join or be eaten.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic