illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

System Messages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 14:28
I had an equipped stalwart army in their with sun burnished armor and soul forged blades. Move along now
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 18:30
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

16/06 
[19:23]<System> Rumors are flying from the Broken Lands: The townsfolk are saying that people have caught sight of strange warriors with glowing armour and weapons behind the walls of the College of Silence.
There is only one rational response to this news, we must come together and occupy all of the squares around each of the College's hubs!  The glowing elf warriors cannot spread to the uncorrupted Broken Lands of PvP perfection!   We've had previous scares in this game that we all remember, some of them were swift and ruinous and others were slowly eroding our rights to play the way we want others to play.  Offenses and rage abandonments abounded and some say the game will never recover.  We cannot let this happen again as my armies are already busy setting siege to inactive accounts that I never want to leave the game!

We will need leaders to organize the efforts at each hub, let me begin by delegating these responsibilities now.

1. Wyvale - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-195/-2757 - snot will lead the way here given the name of her cities indicates that only she knows whether the l in Almenly is silent.  The College can be constrained by her lack of silence!

2. College of Silence - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-768/-1910 - only one can lead us here into the heart of the glowing elf warriors, and that is biff.  His use of custom city icons clearly shows his ability to deceive the enemy while distracting them as a lunatic yelling insults from under a bridge to random travelers. 

3. Hall of Reflection - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-375/-2119 - Clearly no one has spent more time reflecting on Illyriad than adrian.  He, like biff, has a one man alliance but unlike biff the player known as adrian has spent considerable time by himself on his island city pondering his ponderings.  The monkeys must have typed something useful by now!

I'll need a faithful forum reader to contact each of these players for me as I have most them blocked. 

Good luck!
Shûl-nak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith
Warpainter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shûl-nak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 20:04
Wartow seems to know what's going on and I fully support his action plan. I would personally quit the game if my cities were attacked by NPCs as I have opted for a pure PvP Illyriad experience. Any forced PvE would constitute bullying by the AI.

Please, save your local PvPers today and #stopthesilence.

Edited by Shûl-nak - 17 Jun 2018 at 20:05
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 21:17
Well... All I can tell from all that babbling was that Wartow is clearly on something strong.

I am sending my spies around his cities to investigate what kind of weed he is been growing around there and using...

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Robertscott View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robertscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 23:27
Yelling at random travelers, lol Wartow.
Hyde View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 00:33
I tried scouting the College of Silence as sometimes you can find a faction army sitting in hubs.

Nothing there at the moment.
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 02:01
Has anyone tried sending a scribe to a college of silence hub?
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 08:50
Could it be that the devs are planning to give out some new units as tourney prizes?
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 11:48
Something new to try out E. I'm sure the College of Silence will be a bit more crowded the coming time.
And yeah Tens i think it could either be that, or some sort of faction to battle the Underworld troops. Shining armor sounds angelic, which would be the opposite of undead.
And maybe it is another way to obtain the long sought after ancient armor which so far hasn't been solved with the Hoc quest,through the underworld event. Lots to ponder and figure out.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 13:08
Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

Something new to try out E. I'm sure the College of Silence will be a bit more crowded the coming time.

Updates always appreciated Eeoworms if you are able to see anything.  I'm not so sure a change for what is still called an "event" is going to be detectable via diplos on hubs.

Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

And yeah Tens i think it could either be that, or some sort of faction to battle the Underworld troops. Shining armor sounds angelic, which would be the opposite of undead.

Good idea.  Sounds plausible.

Edited by Wartow - 18 Jun 2018 at 13:08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic