illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

System Messages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 13:02
Oh!!! a cheat... Did not know about this... Learning new stuff even after 5 yrs on Illy...

Clap

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 16:25

Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

To send to the hub, I got the send to screen for a square near it and used the arrow keys to place the diplo mission over the hub

If you have to do a workaround such as this, or editing a URL, to get the option you desire then it is likely that the results of the effort are not going to be fruitful.

Originally posted by rajput rajput wrote:

Oh!!! a cheat... Did not know about this... Learning new stuff even after 5 yrs on Illy...
Clap

One exception I can think of is to harvest on a square where the option is not presented.  See the rare herb next to the Roetagh hub in the BL.  And don't fret, the herb isn't anything exciting, you aren't missing anything as far as I can tell.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 17:04
Wonder if there has ever been a town on rare herbs/minerals...
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 17:06

Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 19:01
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

Wonder if there has ever been a town on rare herbs/minerals...

Moving a town to a herb/mineral square is legal (assuming the square is non-NPC and otherwise legal). Arrival destroys the basic herb or mineral on the square.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 20:54
Is it even possible to undertake harvesting activities on a city square?
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 22:17
Here's a report on one of the CoS hubs (but not CoS itself)
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 18:08
All reports have come back blank for scouts

Does anyone have a trader in a college of silence hub or close by to one?
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 19:04
I can spare 2 but they are up in Elgea... What do you have in mind? Approve

Ruarc View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 20:20
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

All reports have come back blank for scouts

Does anyone have a trader in a college of silence hub or close by to one?

I've a trader in the College of Silence hub in Westmarch, and have already hit it with thieves, scouts, and spies.

I think other folk are right in that this is most likely just a warning that the event is progressing / coming to an end rather than requiring any action on our part (though it's no harm to experiment!).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic