illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

System Messages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 14:58
I don't have any scribes or spies rn... will look at getting some...
A scribe is being sent to the rift by lupia but they have very low movement speeds

Lupia had scouts hit the rift slightly before the last message in GC... could be linked?
Are these the normal reports for them?
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 19:16
20/06
[18:09]<System> Unclear hearsay has been pouring in from the slums surround the College of Silence. Commoners say that they've caught glimpses of warriors wearing blindingly bright armour and wielding brilliant, glowing weapons.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 19:53
I cannot find any 'slums' surrounding the College of Silence hub or any their faction hubs. Also cannot find any new NPC unit surround any of the College of Silence hubs, chalking it down to UFO sighting by some commoners. ConfusedGeek 

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 20:42
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 21:43
Love it♥️
The lawstone could also be considered slum to certain tribes and naysayers

Edited by DeliciousJosh - 20 Jun 2018 at 21:44

PublicRelations
HumanResources
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 09:25
Evil Smile

Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 10:45
The following spots are the slums:
From their faction page:

On my arrival I was somewhat shocked to find that, as a trader, I was directed to the dingiest, most miserable, labyrinthine maze of alleyways imaginable, in the shadow of the great college itself. In this ramshackle city I found a cramped market, shoddy lodgings, a bustle of traders and laborers and beggars, and, as the narrow streets are also open sewers, an unpleasant stench. 

If these don't sound like slums then what else would they be?
Have human t2 scouts hitting within the next 24 hrs
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 11:29
Yeh Eowan... I figured that much out, the slums are within the hubs...

How you managed to send diplo units to the hubs... I dont get that option...

Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 12:17
I don't believe there is anything to be found via diplo or other player action at this time.  The System messages are all build up to another DEV content release.  Per typical Illy style there will be a lengthy build up.  I would suggest that an actionable release will occur shortly after the end of the Kodatournament.

I am accepting gold for anyone interested in purchasing that slum to the east of the College of Silence as suggested by Rajput.  I cannot guarantee that title will come through clean.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 12:31
To send to the hub, I got the send to screen for a square near it and used the arrow keys to place the diplo mission over the hub
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic