illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

City Undefended

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: City Undefended
    Posted: 24 May 2018 at 16:06
An adversary could launch direct catapult attacks, which will fire one volley (up to 30c/30r) with any surviving engines after the direct attack and any resulting casualties are resolved.

Beyond that, troops can take nothing of particular value. Perhaps they might inflict minor damage if you are negative food and your food reserve is taken to 0. A vault can lower the danger of that risk.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Antivirus View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antivirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 06:22
Is there anything wrong with having all my troops busy elsewhere leaving the city unguarded? Leaving them in the city means there is a good chance they might be destroyed. What are they guarding? Troops can carry but  little loot anyway so unless I am sieged what's to worry about? I have few troops anyway. I have this question out to another person by IM but they are tied up just now. Thanks. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic