illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fire Free Wars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fire Free Wars
    Posted: 11 May 2018 at 11:03
An unfinished works I found from deep in my messages.

Peoples thoughts and contributions kindly acceptedSmile

Introducing "Controlled Warfare" or "Fire Free Wars"

War for fun and experience, not motivated by ill feelings, anger or greed.

Rules;

1) No towns will be Razed or Captured. Towns can be reduced to 0 population.

2) All magic, diplomatic attacks and blockades are permitted. 

3) War can be ended upon surrender and payment of 'Surrender fee'. Gold to be sent in a single shipment to, the victor or representative of the victors or a Treasurer. Upon surrender, all attacks must cease and magic canceled.

4) Exempt Accounts. (a)Players not wishing to partake can mark their accounts 'Exempt' and cannot use military diplo or magic against opponents. Combatants cannot use military, diplo or magic on 'Exempt' accounts. (b)Upon proof of breach an 'Infringement Penalty' can be given and must be paid.(c) Exempt accounts can send resources. (d) Exempt accounts must be marked as such before war starts, account status cannot be changed once war has started. (e) Only whole accounts can be exempt, not individual towns.

5) Outside interference. Aggressive actions from parties not involved, ie: Confederates and NAP's, will incur an 'infringement penalty' upon proof and must be paid by aligned alliance/s that benefited from such attacks. It is advised to inform non-involved confeds and NAP's of the situation prior to war commencement. 

6) (a)Where multiple confederated alliance' are involved, each confederated group must have a representative. This person is responsible for the payment, receiving and distribution of surrender fees and infringement penalties and the negotiation of such. (b)Upon agreement, and before hostilities begin, alliances must have individual 'Surrender Fee' amounts set. (c)No alliance may join after the war has started.

7) War start time, Surrender fees, Infringement Penalties, payment times and method and participants to be negotiated and agreed upon by all parties or representatives involved prior to war commencement.

Lord Brakan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Brakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 21:17
If attacked by someone using this excuse, I will view it a full declaration of war. I will NOT recognize these terms until/unless all/most of illyriad agrees to them. 

I think it's a good idea as long as all Illy agrees with them. Until that time if attacked, I will retaliate with any force I deem appropriate.

AdmiralRage View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralRage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 21:47
Soooo... #7?
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 03:19
I think we should form a board of directors from the biggest alliances, and then have all participating parties file a TPS report with the board. Don't forget the cover page.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 15:01
there should be a steering committee first. and a small group of retired politicians to form the committee and research the legalities involved. and we'll need some lobbyists too. 
I am a Machine.
Lord Brakan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Brakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 23:16
ROFLOL!!!!!
Thexion View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thexion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 15:29
I doubt anyone will want to obey those rules.
Tink XX View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink XX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 16:49
Originally posted by Ten Kulch Ten Kulch wrote:

I think we should form a board of directors from the biggest alliances, and then have all participating parties file a TPS report with the board. Don't forget the cover page.

Wait, what's on the cover page? Kate Upton?
The Reaper View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 02:07
This has been tried, and it failed miserably. +1 to the Kate Upton Idea above, that is all.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 09:02
Interesting.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic