illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

On the Treatment of Newbs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Lord Brakan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Brakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 20:10
It has been brought to my attention that this post could be viewed as Anti-Tcol. To be perfectly clear, this post was simply made as a result of my research into that period. This was not intended to point fingers at anyone, simply a general observation that I made. 
To be clear, I do support TCol and their nation and I do not want them to, nor should they, be paralled to TMM.
Lord Brakan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Brakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 20:00
It was during the war with The Mal Motshans that Illyriad was presented a choice: They could stand idly by and allow TMM to bully and threaten Newbies OR they could go to war to and distinguish Illyriad from the failed games such as Fallen Sword, Eve, travian, grepolis, to name a few. This was a war of Honor and fortunately Illyriad chose the latter. This pivotal point in Illyrian History set the stage for the record of being one of the oldest and most active game out there. 
I do promise this: that as long as I draw breath, mine clan Brakandrok will remain a friend of all younglings and newbies, yes, even the orcs. I urge all true Illyrians to pledge the same. Protection of newbs should be one of the highest honors one can be called to, for without newbs, our beautiful world will swiftly crumble. 
Lord Brakan,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic