illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

26MAR18 - RMT Permabans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 26MAR18 - RMT Permabans
    Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 10:29
Originally posted by Dungshoveleux Dungshoveleux wrote:

A few new statues or tombs for a quest ought to do it.
"Here lies the body of ..."
That has rarely been used for players who passed on after making a rare contribution of the game such "Shrapnel".  It should not be used for those subject to permabans. Stern Smile
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 22:54
3 sellers involved and only 1 got hit. 
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 14:24
Originally posted by viperone viperone wrote:

I hear the seller was NOT banned and is still actively playing his multiple (4+) accounts...that the player spends big on the game and is high profile are also rumored.

I also would like to speculate with a lack of sources... but I have all of the Sisyphean tasks on my plate that I can handle at this time.

viperone View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viperone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 08:57
I hear the seller was NOT banned and is still actively playing his multiple (4+) accounts...that the player spends big on the game and is high profile are also rumored.
white willow View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 00:04
It seems I remember a player or two who on there profile had " This player has been banned " message ??
white willow View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 23:50
Great job gm stormcrow work on those multi sit accounts to
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 19:46
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

Maybe not deleted instantly, but there should definitely be some sort of marker to show what's happened...

Not only would this allow people to go after the towns of suspended accounts but if there were a lot of them they would act as a deterrent as people could see around them evidence that the rules are not to be messed with.

The masses do enjoy a public hanging.

I prefer the ill-obtained resources not be left available for others.  My dumb thieves just bring back basic res each time anyways.

Stupid thieves.

Doesn't a public hanging somewhat fit with the time period illy is set in- medieval? 
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 17:28
Thanks a lot for informing us on this foul play. Great to see it doesn't pay to cheat in the long run. I'm very curious who these players were, but I actually do appreciate the fact the devs don't give such information.
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 16:57
A few new statues or tombs for a quest ought to do it.
"Here lies the body of ..."
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 16:33
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

Maybe not deleted instantly, but there should definitely be some sort of marker to show what's happened...

Not only would this allow people to go after the towns of suspended accounts but if there were a lot of them they would act as a deterrent as people could see around them evidence that the rules are not to be messed with.

The masses do enjoy a public hanging.

I prefer the ill-obtained resources not be left available for others.  My dumb thieves just bring back basic res each time anyways.

Stupid thieves.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic