illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad II......coming to a server near you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
viperone View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote viperone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Illyriad II......coming to a server near you
    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 07:30
http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/22feb15-uiv4-preview_topic6174.html

Open a new Illyriad World with the new enhancements....add some exciting intro graphics/video...
throw in some new troop graphics like the improved research graphics....new graphics for npcs and races to make the game look and feel more current

a new world devoid of fat farm accounts...with new mines to be discovered...new herb patches....
change some of the problem areas such as Sitter accounts to allow vacation breaks (a period of account inactivity to be determined where the account is safe from attack and diplos) 

imagine the possibilities

heck it could even be pay to play with a reasonable one time fee....to help cover the costs of computer generated video and artwork

imagine a world without huge accounts telling you how to play the game....new lands to explore and conquer.....
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 15:57
Would love it if they actually did it.
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 11:44
Tongue
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 15:58
I would like to be able to store messages in folders on this new game. And my daily prestige awarded at 12 am not once every 24 hours.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 17:03
Originally posted by King Sigerius King Sigerius wrote:

I would like to be able to store messages in folders on this new game. And my daily prestige awarded at 12 am not once every 24 hours.

There is a (limited) capability to do this in DurcTools (Mail Tools -> Mail Folders). It doesn't alter the in-game system but rather provides the ability to create a separate structure and allow you to assign a message to a particular 'virtual folder'. You can have as many levels of sub-folders as you want. You can open any message in the standard in-game viewer by simply clicking on it. At present there is no method to remove/rename a folder but I am looking into those as well.

Not as good as having it built in the game but I think better than nothing.
Almost Balanced View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Almost Balanced Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 17:20
We already have topic Soon?
Or we have not?

Keep on smiling :-))
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 17:32
We have an entire continent of new lands where huge accounts can't tell you how to play the game.

Why would the devs reset the game? That would alienate the paying players and long-term players.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Dabrelis View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dabrelis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 21:31
Originally posted by Ten Kulch Ten Kulch wrote:

We have an entire continent of new lands where huge accounts can't tell you how to play the game.

Why would the devs reset the game? That would alienate the paying players and long-term players.

From what I heard one can’t for example freely trade silversteel on any continent.

So, someone is telling me how to play this game.

But that is not an argument for restart. Even I being small new player don’t like the idea of going through that upgrade, upgrade, upgrade, again.
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 23:57
Here's the thing, you all can stay on this server. People who would like chance to play freely again should be able to. 
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 07:15
I've played games that opened new worlds (servers) quite often. The new worlds very quickly became exactly like the old ones.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic