illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you
    Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 17:46
Open hearts pass on blessings to receive blessings in other ways.
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 10:08
A salute to Loonie One. I remember when he first started out and how he would help others in need.
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
digiosox View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digiosox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 05:49
That is great to hear LoonieOne. It is amazing that people came together to help you out. A real community.
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 02:56
We should be thanking you for everything you have done for our community. :) You were the first person to send me stuff when I started playing, I didn't even ask you just seen me in gc and sent.  Your wise words of Loonieness have shown brightness in our ever so dark world. You have gone inactive a few times and every time you came back it brought me a smile. Your situation shows even the people we love can go through really hard times, I'm glad people have been helping you out because you are our family. Thanks for being a friend Loonie.
LoonieOne View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LoonieOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 01:14
    Right now, I am in a bit of shock. In GC people are talking about a lottery. But I feel I have already won a much bigger lottery, and I didn't even buy a ticket. With all my run on chatter in GC, most know how I have been having some difficulties. Living out of my van for the last month has not been fun. But at least I have been able to get online and blow off steam in Illy. The care and concern people have expressed has been priceless. It really touched me.
    But then people started helping me by sending me money via PayPal. People who don't really know me, yet have opened their hearts to help. Every time it started looking really dark, and I was at my limit, ready to give it all up, someone else from this great group of people has stepped up and helped.
    I don't know how to thank you all. Words can not express what I feel.

I just know that I won the lottery when I joined this little online game and joined this community with the great big heart.

THANK YOU!

William Burgess, The LoonieOne
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic