Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 11:32
Five stars StarStarStarStarStar

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 00:53
New UI Element
Had a request for something to tell you what your nearest town is and how far away it is. Had a bit of a think and decided that it would be better to have the distances from all of your towns. Since this was going to be called from the map popup and that is getting too big already I decided to add a small button to the popup that would open the tool window rather than yet another menu option.

Below is a screenshot of it. In the top right corner of the popup is a red bulls head - clicking thet will open the tool with the distances. The table in the tool can be sorted by clicking a column header. Clicking the same header again will reverse the sort order.

Edited by Tensmoor - 02 Sep 2018 at 00:54
willd elff View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willd elff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 00:55
Nice!!!)
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 13:21
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

New UI Element
Had a request for something to tell you what your nearest town is and how far away it is. Had a bit of a think and decided that it would be better to have the distances from all of your towns. Since this was going to be called from the map popup and that is getting too big already I decided to add a small button to the popup that would open the tool window rather than yet another menu option.

Below is a screenshot of it. In the top right corner of the popup is a red bulls head - clicking thet will open the tool with the distances. The table in the tool can be sorted by clicking a column header. Clicking the same header again will reverse the sort order.

UPDATE
After twice sending diplos from the wrong town I've now made the town names clickable so clicking one will now change focus to that town.
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 16:32
Fantastic feature... Love it! 😍😍😍

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 13:11
New UI Enhancement

Another Wartow request...show the effects a crafted item has in the marketplace.

When you select a crafted from the list on the left of the page a tooltip is now added to the image at the top. Simply hover over the image to see it.

Bill_Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 03:29
Tens is favoring Wartow D: :P
Let fate chase you not me
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 11:47
Originally posted by Bill_Cipher Bill_Cipher wrote:

Tens is favoring Wartow D: :P

Well if others put ideas forward I wouldn't be LOL

I have implemented all the ideas from this thread that are possible outside of source code access as well Smile
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 10:19
Problems with some tools

During the process of generating the content for the DurcTools page on IllyStuff.uk I've found that some of the tools are not working as they should. I'm still in the process of going through them all and i expect the list will grow by the time I've finished. The current list of things that need to be done can be viewed by clicking the 'In the works...' button in the top right of the page.

I've asked several times but i'll ask again - if you spot any problems with a tool not working as you think it should or just not working at all please let me know by either posting here or sending an IGM to Tensmoor. There are a large number of different parts to DurcTools now (perhaps too many?) and I don't use them all myself so I really do rely on users letting me know about problems.

While I'm always happy to chat with folks and offer help/advice etc I do have problems remembering exactly what problems are or what I'm meant to be doing and the IGM/forum post gives me a constant reminder.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:52
Current bugs under work...

• Data Manager tool not working properly. Should now be fixed.
  • GM Beep status not being stored between logins. Should now be fixed.
  • Problem with the collection of troop mumber info which results in the Troop Summary not working.
If I've forgotten any bugs please send me a message to kick my memory back into gear...

In addition I'm in the process of updating the tools with the data for all the nice shiny new items.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 21>
  Share Topic