Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 20:24
Here's an idea! I've been doing Eowan's hunting competition (TY Eowan) and have spent a lot of time twice a day scanning 220,000 squares looking for legions to hunt. So here's the idea - a menu where you can tick the sizes you are interested in and then on the map those are highlighted and others (including unknowns) are greyed out. Whaddya think?
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 18:41
While I could do something along those lines I have to say that at the moment I'm not inclined to. I'm currently taking a bit of a time-out while I try to deal with several real life issues the main one of which is a not very pleasant bout of depression. I may reconsider at a later date but for the time being the answer is no.
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 21:07
Tens, sorry to hear that. I would of course encourage you to get professional help starting with your family doctor and I'd also like to encourage you that you have very many fans and admirers in Illyria that very much appreciate and thank you for what you have done for the game.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 04:22
2nd what Huc said.

Much love to you Tens.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 23:41
New UI Modification

On the Trade Orders page hovering over an Icon in the left column will display a tooltip with the full name of the item and the quantity currently available. Working on getting it so you can send all available stock with a click instead of having to type in the number (my poor eyesight means I often get it wrong).

Edited by Tensmoor - 04 Jan 2019 at 23:42
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 18:45
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

New UI Modification

On the Trade Orders page hovering over an Icon in the left column will display a tooltip with the full name of the item and the quantity currently available. Working on getting it so you can send all available stock with a click instead of having to type in the number (my poor eyesight means I often get it wrong).

Further upgraded - there is now a small green button next to the quantity input box which when clicked will insert the number of the item currently present into the input. Note - it doesn't do any checking to see if you have enough van capacity, that I leave up to you.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 17:58
Map Display Settings Update

Added a new option to the map display settings - NPC Spawn Tiles. Highlights any visible tiles that NPCs can spawn on.

At present it only seems to intermittently display the highlight. If it doesn't then just turn it off and on again or try moving the map/changing zoom. I'm working on this but wanted to let you all have a play so you can let me know what you think.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 20:33
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

Map Display Settings Update

Added a new option to the map display settings - NPC Spawn Tiles. Highlights any visible tiles that NPCs can spawn on.

At present it only seems to intermittently display the highlight. If it doesn't then just turn it off and on again or try moving the map/changing zoom. I'm working on this but wanted to let you all have a play so you can let me know what you think.

Tens

The bug now seems to be fixed. Any problems/suggestions let me know.

Note on NPC spawns: The tiles that are highlighted by this are those that (as far as I know) NPCs can spawn on. That doesn't mean it is where they will camp. They may appear there and stay or they may immediately start moving somewhere else. If there is anything else on the tile when they spawn there then they will fight it (hence my loosing several harvesters recently).
smilee View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 18:33
Suggestion: 

If possible, please make the "Save shipment" feature for sending to towns available on the hub/orders page, too. 

I regularly dispatch the same consist from the hubs to my towns and it would be mighty nice to be able to do it as efficiently as res-bombing towns. 

Possible or not - many thanks either way! :)
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 19:08
Probably possible but without actually doing it I don't know what particular problems that might bring up. If you don't hear from me on this in the next couple of months (working on other things atm) give me a nudge Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>
  Share Topic