Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 13:58
Why would I want to know the distance between a random spot and a hub?

I'm sure there's a good reason or you wouldn't have done it.

Thanks, Tens. You should get some rest after all this work you're doing.
I am a Machine.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 17:18
Originally posted by Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Mr. Ubiquitous Feral wrote:

Why would I want to know the distance between a random spot and a hub?

I'm sure there's a good reason or you wouldn't have done it.

Thanks, Tens. You should get some rest after all this work you're doing.

Well if you're thinking of placing a town and have a few locations in mind it might be nice to know what hubs are closest to each of the spots. Or perhaps you want to avoid locations that are to close to particular factions.

Either way it was an easy add and was something I was asked for so being the sort of chap I am I did it :)
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 17:51
Tens does it again!

You can now see the party size of camps within your diplo visibility.  The size of your map continues to be a factor.

When I hunt from my city in Azura I want to go for the larger parties without having to click on each of the numerous camps or individual scouting.  This new column allows me to see the sizes for those on the map AND within my diplo visibility.  Outside of your diplo visibility you'll only see Unknown as the party size.

Sorting!

The new column is sortable.  Currently, it is sorted by text (lexicographical sort).  "Pack" comes before "Many" in a descending sort.  Tens mentioned an interest to sort by actual party size and it wouldn't surprise me if he figures it out while I am busy documenting his latest handiwork.

Thanks again Tens!
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 08:39

The column should now sort in actual orderof the group size (ie Few comes before Pack etc)
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 21:24
New UI Update - Inventory
Modified the Resources tab of the inventory page so that the second figure for each item now shows the amount in production.
Note that currently the update will not fire when you first load the inventory page. You need to change to another tab and then back again for it to fire.

Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 13:00
Excuse me if I've proposed this once already... How about a table of tourney squares and their distance (sortable) from the current town?
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 14:08
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

Excuse me if I've proposed this once already... How about a table of tourney squares and their distance (sortable) from the current town?

Already in there. Look at the Misc menu. There is an option called Tourney Sqs that calculates the distance from your current town. When the devs update them I have to manually update the data (I can get everything but the Biome data from the Tourney page in the Herald) and then once Koda has them set up add the links to the relevant pages on his tourney site.

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 02:56
UI Upgrade - total resources needed on Barracks Production page

You now get the same display of the total resources needed on the Barracks production page as you get on any of the item production pages (Blacksmith, Paddock etc).

Tens
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 16:39
Next request for feature:

Is it possible that any building NOT at level 20 could be highlighted (ignore cottage if possible)?  

Is there a way the wall info could be included in this area too?

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 01:40
New Tool: Unit Tracker

After several years of trying I've finally managed to get a replacement for Redbirds up and running in durctools. Big smile

Head over to:
Town Tools > Diplomatic > Unit Tracker to use it but please make sure you read the help file (click the ? in the tool header).

Have fun Smile

Edited by Tensmoor - 09 Sep 2019 at 01:40
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 21>
  Share Topic