Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 12:59
Originally posted by Hbz77 Hbz77 wrote:

Greetings Tensmoor,
thanks for your awesome work!

I would use the tool but i don't find any download link for Chrome, it works only in Firefox?

Many thanks.

Regards.

The extension version only works in Firefox but the userscript version works in Firefox, Chrome, Edge and a host of smaller browsers.

To install the userscript version you need first to install a userscript manager. For chrome I would recommend the Tampermonkey extension (Tampermonkey in Chromestore). Once that is installed simply click the DurcTools link on my profile to install the tools. Once they have been added you need to refresh your Illy page (ctrl+f5) to run the script. In the future it will run automatically when you log in to Illy.

If you get any problems give me a shout.
Tens
Hbz77 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hbz77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 15:36
Hi Tens,
i installed Tampermonkey and the userscripts from your profile, it works like a charm.

Thanks!
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 17:04

DurcTools update - the popup when you click on NPCs on the map now tells you the group size range if inside your diplo visibility.
Ruarc View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 18:14
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

DurcTools update - the popup when you click on NPCs on the map now tells you the group size range if inside your diplo visibility.

All your updates are good, but this is very useful. Thanks! 
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 10:09
Map display Tools - Bug Fix
The menu options should now reflect your current settings from when you log in. Previously you would have to cycle through enable/disable a couple of times to get them to sync up. Apologies for the inconvenience my plonkerism may have caused 😉
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 16:54
New idea Tens...

Can the terrain bonuses/penalties be added to this view?

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 19:03
Intresting idea Wartow. The immediate problem I see is that the data would in effect be a 3 x 8 table. That's rather a large structure to insert into a fairly small popup. I'll see if I can come up with some method...
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 23:40
Tens,

I was looking for a way to scan for elementals and I noticed that they would not appear among the "Camps" in the Collectables Map Scan.  Is that on purpose?  What about factions?  I would find it useful to have the elementals in there with the other critters.

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 08:25
Fixed!
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 21:47
I have a suggestion for DurcTool.

We have 3Sqr Sov Scan which is great for finding out the various 'Production' bonuses you can attain and its breakdown. Why not create a similar feature/option for Food or basic resources Sov bonuses.

It will be great addition and can simplify and help speed up plot prospecting tasks.

Thanks, 

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 21>
  Share Topic