Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Open Letter to the bloated Alliances attacking SIN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Open Letter to the bloated Alliances attacking SIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 15:00
Corwin, I don't know who your alt is so I don't know the specifics there and can't comment.

Biff is a legal target because he did things which caused players from both sides of the spectrum in illy to believe the game would be better without him. It was bad enough that his alliance kicked him rather than even try to defend him.
He plays now only to troll and I am amazed that he hasn't been banned yet.

Bellicose, by contrast, isn't publicly a troll. Forcing him out of the game just means there's one fewer serious player out there and tbh, the game needs players.

Elmindra View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Elmindra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 15:08
So wait, Bellicose is still in an alliance at war with another alliance.  Bellicose has not left the warring alliance nor asked for surrender terms.  

On the other side, I have seen multiple players on his side come into GC and threaten to hunt people down for doing the same thing.  They have constantly stated that there will be no war runners, even going so far to saying that your user ID has been recorded and that they will hunt them down unless they accept terms of surrender.

By that logic, there is absolutely no difference here.  A player who wishes to be removed from war would need to ask for terms to leave, and actually leave the warring alliance if that is part of the terms.

You can't have it both ways, and I find it odd the outrage on one side when the hypocrisy is so blatant during the near daily GC rant and back patting sessions.
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 15:25
Quit your b!tching. You talk about honor when you have decimated the peaceful Fam alliance? I'm not anti sin or pro sin, but lately you all remind me of a group of Adrian shephards. Quit crying get back to building troops.
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 15:42
Errm Fiona you were going ok with your OP until you used the "B" word in title. There are some players in those alliances who get very traumatised about language slips like that. For example:

The guy is very sensitive about this. I know from own experience when I called him "Super Meat Boy" which for some reason didn't go down to well. So Be Careful . You don't wanna be responsible for a server war? Do ya?

Edited by OssianII - 23 Dec 2017 at 15:44
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Turgon of Rhavenia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 16:39
*smirks*
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 19:28
  1. "Bumping" forum posts by making a short response with the intent of moving the topic further up the list or adding to post count is prohibited.

Originally posted by Turgon of Rhavenia Turgon of Rhavenia wrote:

Agreed

True dat

*smirks*
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 19:54
What do you mean? I'm not bumping,
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 20:04
adding to post count.

Or do you want to say your replies were contributing to any discusion?

Edited by Corwin - 23 Dec 2017 at 20:05
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 20:11
What's your game name? Let's not add to our post count if its such a big deal
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 02:42
Hey Corwin, man up and tell us who you are so we can settle this on the battlefield. If you won't tell us who you are then perhaps staying away from this post is best.

Fiona
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic