Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Open Letter to the bloated Alliances attacking SIN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Open Letter to the bloated Alliances attacking SIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Open Letter to the bloated Alliances attacking SIN
    Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 03:41
      Over the years we have seen many labels applied to our actions -- Evil, Bully, Terrorist to name a few.

This was always done by those seeking support from others to fight against us. We don't mind, pile on as much as you feel necessary. But when you do, keep in mind that SIN has never noob-ringed an honorable combatant. We have always provided generous terms for those who wished to end hostility and then kept our word on the topic. 

However, I have noticed an interesting result. The same cannot be said for those who array themselves against us. We recently had one account noob-ringed, and the other barely survived with one city in exodus. The attacks were without provocation. We were not at war with this alliance and had settled our differences with them. 

However, this is not what I find interesting. People are free to do as they wish, including breaking their word if they so choose. 

The interesting part is that they noob-ringed both his accounts. So it is worth saying again -- SIN has never noob-ringed an honorable player. Now that he is noob-ringed they have followed up with further attacks on his reset city. 

Their stated intention is to get him to leave the game..
...and yet they call us the bully?

Edited by Fiona - 23 Dec 2017 at 03:41
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 04:25
That's Not a bully its called War heard of it? I thought you of all people would know such a thing. As far as i've heard he hasn't surrendered and is still in the SIN alliance. Which makes him completely eligible for attacks no matter what size the person is, with no exclusions. WAR DOES NOT EXCLUDE. 
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 05:46
Bill... you've had people on your own team call it a war crime. Give it up. Attacking someone who's been noobringed is bad.

Edited by eowan the short - 23 Dec 2017 at 05:48
Turgon of Rhavenia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 05:49
Agreed
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 07:23
Lets face it, those players totally wiping out accounts originate from the last big server war where they did the same thing. The fact that the community in Illy think its ok what they do reinforces the SINdicates moral high ground. True colours always come through and we SINdicate members accept the cowardly actions of sore losers. It also makes us more determined to eventually deal out justice to all those cowards. We totally crushed all of you in war while at the same time allowing you to continue playing while you resort to acts of cowardice. Its ok. Without vermin like you we would have noone to actually fight and that would be really sad.
Kaggen is my human half
Turgon of Rhavenia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 09:25
True dat
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 12:17
First I want to state I'm not on anyones side in this conflict. People look at player history and  label you, but don't look at the timeframe or your role in an alliance, or where your alt has been. Think what you want. 

Originally posted by Fiona Fiona wrote:

... keep in mind that SIN has never noob-ringed an honorable combatant. 
        So it is worth saying again -- SIN has never noob-ringed an honorable player. 

Please help me understand: are you saying SIN has noob-ringed players who were not honorable? If so, then what is your definition of honorable? 
What makes your player that is being noobringed honorable?
Do you think honour really exists in an online game and if so, is it important to you?

I really hope you can honestly say you never noobringed any player, because for me, honor doesn't mean a thing in a world of code and pixels. 

That said, for me noobringing is a no go area no matter what. I've been ringed twice on my other account and was being attacked after that for some time. It's very annoying and in my opinion people who did/do that are very sad human beings. I hope SIN wipes them out, but I hope they do it without talking about honor. It reminds me of that very sad player Amroth and there's no need to sound like a jerk when you fight a good fight.

eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 12:34
Corwin, in some cases, there have been times when players have done things which well... mean that the majority of the community thinks that a player should be forced out due to their actions.

Biff is a good example of this and may be why fiona had to specify honourable players.  
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 13:49
I know "the majority of the community" thinks "they" can decide who should be forced out of the game. My point is, what determines what actions justify to be forced out? Why is biff a legal target and the sin player not? Why was I (my alt) a legal target? Majority of the community doesn't give a sh*t. Majority of the power in the game is with a small minority in number of players. Currently there are 2 major powers in the game. The sindicate at one side and their adversaries at the other side. Those 2 sides are definately the loudest in the game and probably majority of the players is linked to one side or the other, but the decisions being made about punishments is made by a very small minority. On both sides. 

In my opinion no one, no matter what they do, should be forced out of the game. Even the players who force others out of the game. In my experience SIN was more reasonable in their terms of surrender as the other side, but forcing anyone out of the game should not enforced by players.
Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 13:55
The spirit of AJQTRZ is alive and well!!!! LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic