Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Formation of storm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
madmano View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Formation of storm
    Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 18:40
hello gamers,

On this day,I'm very happy to announce that Heat, T-O and T-SC have merged to form a new alliance, The holy storm company.

The main goal of this move is to end the cold war between GA and DSD and to show people they can still work together forgetting the past and giving up the thought of revenge.

we will maintain a neutral relationship in illyriad politics, thus we will not enter into confederations or NAP's

The company of stormers will have both ex-GA ,ex-DSD and other players working together to form a new active alliance which will exhibit teamwork, comradery and above all else honor and integrity.

we will be actively taking part in tournaments(if one comes)and be a force to reckon with.

we are neither GA nor DSD.

we are the stormers!!

Recruitment:

we have decided to give 10-30 seats to players who are outside of T-O, Heat and T-SC who wish to join us.

Depending on vacancies,

Requirements to join us and The exact number will be provided once the move is completed.

The invites will be issued to anyone who is interested to be a part of the stormers.

note:

we will be strongly neutral, so please dont waste your time by offering us nap or confed.

Edited by madmano - 28 Oct 2015 at 18:41
Kaos Cowboy View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaos Cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 18:53
Well done Madmano, Pellinell, and .Mjor. You've both done some good in Illyriad by putting some of these past grudges to rest. After all those grudges only bring one down. 

One must always move forward! Clap

Till' Next Time,

Kaos Cowboy

*Tips hat and gallops off into Paradox*

Mahaut View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 23:30
VicToRix wish you the best of luck with your new venture.  Nice to see old quarrels being put firmly in the past where they belong Smile

Mahaut
The Reaper View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 23:40
So does T-SC abandoning a war constitute a Persistant Pursuit claim by SHARK to keep wailing on them? Peace hasn't even been declared yet, and they're like. "Meh, NEW ALLIANCE!"

Edited by The Reaper - 28 Oct 2015 at 23:43
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 03:09
Originally posted by The Reaper The Reaper wrote:

So does T-SC abandoning a war constitute a Persistant Pursuit claim by SHARK to keep wailing on them? Peace hasn't even been declared yet, and they're like. "Meh, NEW ALLIANCE!"

Show us where SHARK has a persistent pursuit policy and why it would be necessary in a defensive war.
I am not amused.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 06:01
No diplo relationships, I like it. Our ideals are spreading, beware the Grey!Evil Smile
mjc2 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjc2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 06:34
Originally posted by The Reaper The Reaper wrote:

please talk to the leadership of your alliance, they are privy to the answer to this.  in fact there is an announcement currently pending on the Illytimes that will explain exactly what is going on, i am just waiting on it to be approved, this is the first time i have ever posted on someone else's website through a blog so i am not 100% sure if i have done everything right.
TheBillPN View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBillPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 13:50
Formed two days ago, already in No.11 in alliance ranking :D congratulations.

Is all of T-O, T-SC and HEAT gonna join in, cos they still have an awful lot of member s between them...too many to fit in one alliance. I just checked, and T-SC has 17, T-O has 41 and HEAT has 69, added to the 34 members already in Storm, is there gonna be a storm-two? or are some people remaining in the original alliances.

BTW:
T-SC, 1054 land
T-O, 2061 land
HEAT, 4115 land

Storm, 3838 land

if enough high land players join Storm, it may very well contest with the top alliance in all of illy for land
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 14:26
It may be that all the characters who have logged on in X number of days fit, and the remainder are largely inactive. I don't know that, I'm just speculating. 
mjc2 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjc2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 14:56
the official T-SC press release is now posted, you can see it here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic