illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Farshards Fortress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ddugs View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farshards Fortress
    Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 22:47
Hi all, My name is ddugs i would love for you to join my alliance, it is farshards fortress. We will be based out of the Farshards area in tbl. We will be staying out of the politics in Elgea, but we will be in politics with TBL. My goal is to have the majority of members leave behind Elgea as soon as they reasonably can and join us for the future in TBL. You can be a member of all races and you can be military, diplomatic, trade or crafting, your choice. The alliance will do it's best to help train and teach you to be the best in your field of study. 

Join us and have a great time.

V/R,

DDUGS
Han Dynasty View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Han Dynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 16:33
Originally posted by ddugs ddugs wrote:

Hi all, My name is ddugs i would love for you to join my alliance, it is farshards fortress. We will be based out of the Farshards area in tbl. We will be staying out of the politics in Elgea, but we will be in politics with TBL. My goal is to have the majority of members leave behind Elgea as soon as they reasonably can and join us for the future in TBL. You can be a member of all races and you can be military, diplomatic, trade or crafting, your choice. The alliance will do it's best to help train and teach you to be the best in your field of study. 

Join us and have a great time.

V/R,

DDUGS

Farshards Fortress was changed to Order of silverlight. On the 12th of September, Order merged into Han Dynasty. Anyone that is still interested in Order's mission plan should contact Han Dynasty. 
The official forum profile for Han Dynasty.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic