illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Farewell Mul The Handsome Orc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2016 at 21:26
Never spent any time chatting with Mul but I enjoyed watching him entertain the ladies in GC and will miss the great effect he always had in there. He leaves a hole in Illy that will be hard to fill and I would think the hole in real life is even bigger. My deepest sympathy to those he leaves behind.
Leiwan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2016 at 04:05
Diva as others said has said everything that can be said. Goodbye Mul. Everyone here will miss you. I will greatly miss you and your attempts at stealing my ears (even if that was rarer nowadays).

My deepest condolences to anyone he leaves behind in RL and everyone in Illy as well. Mul was an awesome, amazing, and spectacular friend. His spot in all our lives will be really, really hard to fill (near impossible).

Edited by Leiwan - 02 Jul 2016 at 03:18
Lissilene View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissilene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 01:21
Oh, Mul ... Rest well, and know that you'll always be remembered. You brought light and laughter to very dark days, and we know that that light will continue to shine down on us, and the laughter sustain us, as we walk in your stead. 

Thank you for everything.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic