illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elements of Artifice Hunting Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elements of Artifice Hunting Tournament
    Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 23:46
Here's a link to the info currently. I'll be posting additional information here such as a link to the form for submitting XMLs and instructions on how to use it.

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 00:06
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 06:12
UPDATE:
Due to a large donation from an anonymous source, all entrance fees will be waived. Those who have already paid their entrance fee will have it refunded.

Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 18:54
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 43 minutes ago at 17:36
Here's how prizes are going to be split up across tiers.

Total number of shares: 36

Large League:
1st Place: 9 Shares
2nd Place: 6 Shares
3rd Place: 3 Shares

Medium League:
1st Place: 6 Shares
2nd Place: 4 Shares
3rd Place: 2 Shares

Small League:
1st Place: 3 Shares
2nd Place: 2 Shares
3rd Place: 1 Share
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic