illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elements of Artifice Hunting Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elements of Artifice Hunting Tournament
    Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 23:46
Here's a link to the info currently. I'll be posting additional information here such as a link to the form for submitting XMLs and instructions on how to use it.

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 00:06
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 06:12
UPDATE:
Due to a large donation from an anonymous source, all entrance fees will be waived. Those who have already paid their entrance fee will have it refunded.

Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 18:54
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 17:36
Here's how prizes are going to be split up across tiers.

Total number of shares: 36

Large League:
1st Place: 9 Shares
2nd Place: 6 Shares
3rd Place: 3 Shares

Medium League:
1st Place: 6 Shares
2nd Place: 4 Shares
3rd Place: 2 Shares

Small League:
1st Place: 3 Shares
2nd Place: 2 Shares
3rd Place: 1 Share
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 00:03
The Elements of Artifice hunting tournament is now live!
Scores will be posted periodically on the Illyriad Telegraph.

Best of luck to everyone!
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 11:21
Any chance there'll be a spreadsheet where we can check we have posted our kills correctly? - even if its only a number of kills and total killed? (I have 120,771 killed in 37 kills for example)? It's easy to miss a comma.

Keep up the good work.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 12:49
Yeah, it shouldn't be too hard for me to add that in.

Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 11:09
Getting lonely out here surrounded by dead animals. Any idea when there might be information about how things are progressing?
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 13:01
I was going to do it tomorrow, but if you would like, I could do it when I get home tonight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic