Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alti View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 14:50
A battle calculator that takes account of craft weapons would be a very fine thing.  Cf. Arqade,

Calculating attack rating of an army with craft weapons

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 15:59
Originally posted by Alti Alti wrote:

A battle calculator that takes account of craft weapons would be a very fine thing.  Cf. Arqade,

Calculating attack rating of an army with craft weapons

That is a very big project. I refer you to my answer to that post and also your comment there. I am working on this when I have slack periods but those are few and far between at the moment. I'm not saying it won't happen but it is not going to be a quick job.
wherditgo View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wherditgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 19:41
does this work with chrome? im not seeing anything on my game UI.

thanks!
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 21:28
Originally posted by wherditgo wherditgo wrote:

does this work with chrome? im not seeing anything on my game UI.

thanks!
Yes it does. Have you installed the Tampermonkey extension first? After you have installed the script you will need to do a hard page refresh (Ctrl + F5) to actually load the scripts for the first time. At that point you should see a pic of a baby orc to the right of the game UI. Clicking on that opens the tools.
wherditgo View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wherditgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 19:17
all good now. thanks for reply :)
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 03:53
Thank you Tensmoor for DurcTools. I will send you a beer.
jcx View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 13:58
DurcTools, DurcTools, DurcTools!

Last post wins?
Disclaimer: The above is jcx|orcboy's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of Harmless? [H?] or of the little green men that have been following him all day.

jcx in H? | orcboy in H?
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 13:16
Managed to get an update to the Show Bldgs tool. You can now click on the building name and it will open it up so you can upgrade/demolish it or set production.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 11:59
Faction Hubs

New tool under Towns->Trade->Trade Hubs

Gives info on every trade hub. As well as the Name, Region, Faction and coords it also gives the distance to your current town so you can see which are the closest. Clicking on the Name, Region, Faction or Dist column headers will sort on that column.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 14:18
Got the trade hub sub-inventories working again. You can now view your holdings in each of the hubs in the sub-inventories tool. Inventory search will also show your holdings of the item in any hubs. You need to scan the various hubs and sub-inventories to gather/update your holdings.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic