Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 16:22
Tens,

Perhaps a yellow background to indicate that the square is sov'ed?

Excessive distance calculations can't be good for response time...  Many of the mines that were close to cities were also sov'ed and/or occupied.  
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 17:12
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

Tens,

Perhaps a yellow background to indicate that the square is sov'ed?

Excessive distance calculations can't be good for response time...  Many of the mines that were close to cities were also sov'ed and/or occupied.  

I'll go for a new column on the results table. The yellow background and the name of the owning player. Alliance tag and status available by hovering over the text maybe.

DONE!
Page reload to get the updated scripts. If a tile with a collectable on it has an existing sov claim as well the name of the claiming player appears in the rightmost column. hovering over this will give you the tag of the alliance they belong to (if any) and that alliances relationship to you.

Edited by Tensmoor - 18 Sep 2017 at 18:45
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 18:53

The harvestable icon is smaller than the camps icon which makes these particular rows of different heights.  Is there a good old img src modifier that forces the icons to be the same size?

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 19:25
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

The harvestable icon is smaller than the camps icon which makes these particular rows of different heights.  Is there a good old img src modifier that forces the icons to be the same size?

Done and thanks for pointing out my error Smile All icons should now be 24x24 (as they were meant to be).
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 14:21
As requested by several players - a link for the Anatomy Name Shortner (ANS) tool. This only shortens long names on the Orders pages and as reported by Jadafae there is a bug where if you click on a link or town to open the orders page it doesn't run but I'll get that sorted today. DONE Smile

You do need to have either Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey or similar browser extensions installed and active in your browser but you do not need to be using DurcTools.

https://durctools2.dewt.me.uk/gm/ans.user.js

Edited by Tensmoor - 26 Sep 2017 at 16:19
Timrath View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timrath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 12:18
Has DurcTools been abandoned? Tensmoor seems to have quit Illy.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 12:23
Originally posted by Timrath Timrath wrote:

Has DurcTools been abandoned? Tensmoor seems to have quit Illy.

No, the tools have not been abandoned and I have not quit Illy - I am taking a break due to health reasons.
Lord Stanley View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 13:20
I am sorry to hear about your health Tens. I hope you recover quickly.
Thanks for all you do.
//elgea.illyriad.co.uk/a/b/309517/av.jpg
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 15:25
Thanks LS.

If you need to get in touch with me then either post in here or send me a private message via the forums - I get an email in either case.
Timrath View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timrath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 19:39
Glad to see you're still around! I assumed that you quit because I noticed that your population is decreasing. Somebody seems to be sieging your cities.
Get well soon!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic