Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 19:24
and the Everywhere option in the Sub-Inventory tool is broken again...I really hate this freaking thing Censored

I'm not going to disable it but rather leave it active so I can test any fixes in the production version of the tools. In the meantime I'll have to go back to the drawing board on it...
Timrath View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timrath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 07:52
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

Hmmm...it updates for me in FF 55.02(64bit).

Can you try it by opening the tool then viewing the inventory page for a town. The figures for that town should update. Changing the town should cause the figures for that town to update as well.

Tens

Just tried again, doesn't update. It only shows the gold amounts , everything else is zeroes.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 08:30
Originally posted by Timrath Timrath wrote:

Can you try it by opening the tool then viewing the inventory page for a town. The figures for that town should update. Changing the town should cause the figures for that town to update as well.

Tens

Just tried again, doesn't update. It only shows the gold amounts , everything else is zeroes.

Ok, final thing for you to try:

1. Use the Clear Data tool to remove all Inventory information from all towns.
  2. Open the Base Inv tool. Should show all zeroes for every town.
  3. View the Town Map page.
  4. Move to each of your towns in turn. The amount of each base resource should appear in the table.

Tens

Timrath View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timrath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 15:24

Originally posted by Timrath Timrath wrote:

Tens

Ok, final thing for you to try:

1. Use the Clear Data tool to remove all Inventory information from all towns.
  2. Open the Base Inv tool. Should show all zeroes for every town.
  3. View the Town Map page.
  4. Move to each of your towns in turn. The amount of each base resource should appear in the table.

Tens

Negative. When I cleared the data, the zeroes changed colour, from black to blue. Then, as I went through my cities, they changed back to black, but continued being zeroes.
I also tried shift-F5, but that didn't make any difference.
The bug only appears on firefox. When I use chrome, the numbers appear correctly.

Edited by Timrath - 26 Aug 2017 at 15:26
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 16:00
So that narrows it down to something to do with the javascript engine in Firefox as opposed to the one in Chrome.

What version of Firefox are you using?

I'll knock up a test version for you to try (if you're willing) that may fix the problem - everything else should work the same. When it's ready I'll send you an igm with the details.

Edited by Tensmoor - 26 Aug 2017 at 16:08
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 13:01
The problem with the Base Res inventory tool should now be fixed. Unfortunately it meant completely removing the Everywhere option in the Sub-Inventory tool. Not the end of the world however as you can actually get more information on how much of an item you have from the Inventory Search tool which gives not just the total for an item but how many in each town/hub and what items it is used in making.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 15:05
New Tool

New advanced inventory search tool added.This one will not only tell you how many of an item you have in each location but if it is a Crafted Item it also tells you how many of each constituent part is in that location as well.

Update: Added a building check for crafted items. It now gives you a simple Yes/No if you have the required buildings in each town.

Edited by Tensmoor - 04 Sep 2017 at 16:39
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 18:11
Having messed up and sent cotters on a 9 day round trip from the notifications page I realised the harvester popup tool needed some more work so I've updated it. Before it only worked on the world map but now it should work on any page the popup can be opened on. There is one limitation though - the check for items harvestable by a particular type of unit still only works on the world map page. The data needed for the check is only available there.
Wartow View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 15:56
Collectible Map Scan feedback...

I'm surfing around Qarosslan looking for a free iceheart mine and the tool in question does a nice job of presenting the info except...  it doesn't show if there is existing sov or whether it is within 5 or 10 spaces a city.  Any chance that can be added in for quick identification?

Thanks for your work on this helpful tool!

Wartow
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 16:16
To find the distance to the nearest town would require a call to my server to get the locations of towns if they aren't visible on the map so that would add a possible delay to the display of the results. I'm also not sure if it would cause a problem with the traffic limits on the server but I'll look into it. Adding a check for existing sov on a matching tile is possible as that info is included in the mapData object sent by the server and is what the tool currently checks against. To be honest I don't know why I didn't put that in to start with.

Would a simple indicator in the results be best or an extra filter option?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic