Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yitshak View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 23:36
Firstly many thanks for producing durk tools, a device I have used for a while now, but have not as yet explored all it's features.

For me, Items 5 and 6 - making notes on a map square sounds particularly useful. Keeping track of rare herbs, for example, would be made a lot easier. It would be even easier if people didn't over harvest them in the first place, but hey ho...

Item 2, the in game battle calculator would also be a useful time saver. It would be even better if equipment could be accounted for, however I have yet to find a battle calc that includes this so I guess there is a reason for this.

And again, many thanks for your labours in creating this useful tool set. 
How do you eat a VIRTUAL elephant ?
One BYTE at a time !
Fiona View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 02:49
As a military player, I would like to see a notification when my troop cues are finished. (Now if its there already I'm sorry, just got this yesterday and haven't fully explored it). Its super annoying to realize three towns have no troops building. So it would be helpful to know when they are done or almost done. 
Thanks for the great tools, its really awesome!

Saffron/Fiona
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 07:52
Typical, people are asking for the really hard things Tongue

Unit Production Monitoring
In theory adding unit production to the queue monitoring is not that different from the item production however as there is no single summary page for all unit productions so rather the individual production pages will need to be monitored and the relevant details extracted and stored. In theory, possible but I anticipate problems with it (nothing new there then).

Display if any Notes are available for the current map view
This is a relatively simple one. Collect the coords of the map center and zoom level, calculate the bounding box to check for notes within, search the Notes IDb for any notes in that box, display the results. There you go, all done LOL In reality, IDb (the local storage version of a database) is one of my weaker areas so will take a fair bit to get working properly.

Add/View Notes from the map
I've had a (very) quick look at this and it is possible but I'm still not sure exactly how hard it will be. As I understand it currently, the tool will need to intercept calls to in-game functions so the data for the pop-up can be modified. As I said, doable but still not sure on the best way yet.

In-Game Battle Calculator
As far as I'm aware all the publicly available Battle Calculators are based on the one from Stardancer. As that did not have the ability to take equipment into account none of the others do. I did have a go at trying to include that but got myself completely tied in knots. It is something I may have a go at in the future but not a high priority. Getting the current calculator to accept input direct from the game is not that hard (famous last words).
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 00:47
Latest update:

1. Fixed bug in Troop Summary where it crashed if you had any tournament prize troops.
  2. Production Monitor now also monitors production of troops. 'All Queues' has separate tabs for all queues, items and mil. There are tabs for trade and diplo production queues but they don't currently work.

Any problems either post here or IGM me.

Tens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic