Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ptolemy View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ptolemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 01:49
Durc tools is amazing, good jobs Tens!
Ptolemy View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ptolemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 01:51

1. Bookmark a blank page and give it a suitable name - I used DurcTools2
2. Right click on the bookmark and choose Properties - right down the bottom.
3. In the URL box paste the code below:

javascript:(function() {$.ajax({url: "http://www.durctools2.dewt.me.uk/js/core8.js",dataType: "script",cache: true}).done(function() {});})();

4. Add a shortcut key if you want to - I didn't.
5. Click Ok.

Having logged into Illy, wait for the site to fully load then click your new bookmark.

That's it. After a few moments DurcTools2 should appear to the top right of the game screen. If you get any problems let me know.

Tens

Ryklaw View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryklaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2015 at 13:24
Many thanks for this tool. I have found myself using it daily. Especially like the way it automatically populates the various fields.

I was wondering how the cities were sorted in the list. Since it is not alphabetical, if there is some methodology used to order them, I would like to know.

Again, thanks.
Finishing the Race!
II Tim 4:7,8
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2015 at 21:47
Originally posted by Ryklaw Ryklaw wrote:

Many thanks for this tool. I have found myself using it daily. Especially like the way it automatically populates the various fields.

I was wondering how the cities were sorted in the list. Since it is not alphabetical, if there is some methodology used to order them, I would like to know.

Again, thanks.

Thanks for the praise Smile
The towns are sorted by their Id number. This means they should be in the order they were founded in.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2015 at 21:56
Added a new tool that gives access to the in-game popups for all (I think) items in the game. The data is supplied by the game so should, at least in theory, be permanently up-to date.

To access the tool click the Misc Info icon and then the Icons button. This will display the icons (large and small versions) . Clicking an icon opens the pop-up.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 09:45
Crafting Tool

Added a new tool to check what items you have the needed things to craft. It only checks the inventory in your current town (check everywhere to come later). It only checks items that appear on the Crafting research tab - I'm still gathering data for Prestige Scrolls and racial specialities.

As this is dependent on your stored inventory data it's a good idea to scan those sub-inventories before running it.

It is dedicated to Willd's granny who passed away recently.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2016 at 16:11
Added a tool to search the bonuses of the crafted items. You can include any item with a positive bonus and exclude any with negative ones.

Look under the Misc Info menu.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 17:16
Note Tool added (under the Misc Info menu). Instructions on how to use it are in the help file.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 16:34
Bulk Mail

This tool is for sending a IGM to multiple players.

To use it follow the steps laid out below:

1. Write your message as normal but leave the player name box empty.
  2. Click the Bulk Mail button (Misc Info menu).
  3. Type the names of the players to send to (no spelling mistakes) separated by commas.
  4. Click the Process List button. This checks the usernames exist.
  5. When the button changes to Send First click it.
  6. Click the Send button to send that message to the first player.
  7. Click the Send Next button followed by the ingame Send button for each of the other recipients.

A word of warning - using this to spam others will be treated exactly the same as other types of spam by the DEVS. I will also block anyone from using this tool if the DEVS ask me to.

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 01:14
DurcTools is working again after the change to https. You will need to upgrade the userscript to the new version by either clicking here or the link on my profile.

There are also some new tools:
RillSearch - built in search of Illy related sites/in-game documentation.
MailSearch - search your in-game mail for messages that match.
Buildings - gives you a table of the buildings present in your current town and lets you search all towns for a given building.

The Bulk Mail tool has been (temporarily) removed while I look into problems with it.
Any existing Notes you had are (at present) unavailable although they are still on your machine. This can only be solved with the help of the Devs.

Any problems send me a IGM.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic