Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DurcTools
    Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 15:19
My take on a (partial) replacement for IllyTools. It is a userscript so you need to be running a browser that allows you to use them (Firefox and Chrome do but to the best of my knowledge IE does not).

You will need to have the relevant plugin for your browser Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey) installed and enabled before attempting to install the script.

Below is the link to install the tools.

DurcTools2

Thanks to everyone in Cave, auslander, Rill and Gul'Dan for the help and ideas. There are several improvements that I want to make and new tools that have been requested.

Have fun and let me know what you think (bad comments can be just as useful).

Anyone having problems getting it to work please feel free to drop me a IGM Smile

Tensmoor

Edited link and instructions.

Edited by Tensmoor - 09 Jul 2016 at 21:53
Klingon View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klingon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 15:31
Thanks for sharing Trensmoor. Looking forward to the script's further development. I have tried it on a Firefox clone and it works smoothly, however some may need to clear cache and refresh (reload Illy) browser before it is functional. WTG
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 22:56
New version of the tools now released. It will automatically load next time you load the game or you can simply reload the page (ctrl F5 to bypass the cache).

Changes
  •  Added ability to filter by terrain type when you do a scan for resources. You can filter on the actual square being checked and also on the immediately adjacent squares with the ability to use different values for each of them.
  • Added the ability to set the X and Y coords in the map navigation section by clicking anywhere on a row of the Resource scan results.

Any problems or suggestions please contact me by IGM.

Tensmoor

JohnDoe View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnDoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 03:35
Hi Tensmoor.

I am using your script to help me in game. 

The only part that works for me at the moment is the Map Utilities. Particularly the Resource Scan tool.
I am using it to search for a good spot to establish new settlements later on. It works quite well. 

I hope the rest of the tools will work as well at my end.
Using Google Chrome with Tampermonkey. Also Firefox with Greasemonkey.

Thank you very much for the tools.

Edit:
It works perfectly now. Thanks to Tensmoor.

Edited by JohnDoe - 08 Aug 2015 at 15:11
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 03:23

DurcTools

The new version of DurcTools is now available. As this does not currently have a Note tool I'm releasing this as a separate tool rather than an upgrade. You cannot run both at the same time but switching between them is fairly simple.

Switching between versions:

• Firefox/Greasemonkey - Tools->Greasemonkey->Manage User Scripts
    • Disable the unwanted script and Enable the new one.
    • Re-load the Illy page to swap the scripts over.
  • Chrome/Tampermonkey
    1. Click the Tampermonkey icon
    2. Click the script to disable.
    3. Click the script to enable.
    4. Reload the Illy page to swap the scripts.

Tampermonkey

Greasemonkey

One final thing to tell you...there is no website of instructions. Instead there is a built in help file. Click the Help button to display the help file and again to hide it.

So here it is...DurcTools v2.0

Many thanks to (in no particular order) Digioso, John Doe, Mobie, Rill and everyone in GC for their ideas and help debugging.

Edited by Tensmoor - 15 Jul 2016 at 18:50
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 03:28
New Tool: FactionAction

Added a tool that collects info about any faction troops that appear on the map. That info is then used to produce a map showing where you are likely to find the faction troops. Details in the help file. To view it go to http://www.factionaction.dewt.me.uk/html/index2.html

Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 09:26
Thanks a lot for this. :)
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 14:47
Updates
  • Changed the display of basic res amounts in all inventory related screens so any with negative production now appear in red.

The Production Alarm tool is being tested and should be up soon.

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 09:36
Update
  • Tool window now draggable by grabbing the logo.
  • Tool window resizable using the small triangle in the bottom right corner.
Adrian Shephard View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Shephard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 01:17
Nice Work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic