Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
InfinitySP View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote InfinitySP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 20:06
If you can update the spot scan to show distribution color coded on the map. I really liked this function back when we had Illy Tools. It would be even more helpful and faster to select for right square to build cities. Big smile

SP
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 07:37
Originally posted by InfinitySP InfinitySP wrote:

If you can update the spot scan to show distribution color coded on the map. I really liked this function back when we had Illy Tools. It would be even more helpful and faster to select for right square to build cities. Big smile

SP

I'll look into this once I've got the upgrades fully integrated into both DurcTools and the external sites.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 07:47
Upgrade Integration

As far as I can tell the new equipment should now be available in DurcTools. I've probably missed some bits so if you spot anything please let me know by posting it here (it saves me getting multiple folks telling me about the same problem).

I'm now going to focus on upgrading the external sites (Recommended Equipment and Research Paths).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic