illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DLord

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Mordok View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mordok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DLord
    Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 14:03
Greetings Illyriad,
As part of my new duties as a DLord Chancellor I want to share with you some facts about DLord unknown to most of you.
DLord is not just a alliance. Dlord is part of Illyriad history, if you ever visit Golden Fields, you will see carved at HighCouncil walls, beautiful pictures and huge tapestries depicting DLords great warriors and lords, names like Belargyle, Jack Aubrey, Kilotov, Berylla, Drejan,.. too mention only a few, are well known throughout Elgea.
In our recent history we suffered some minor drawbacks ;-) but those who thought that it was the end of DLord as an alliance are wrong. I assure you, that we are still here and we do not plan to leave anytime soon ™.
According some rumours, our beloved HighKing Belargyle was last seen, leaving Argyllian miners guild after a secret meeting with former Loremaster Berylla, some say that he left on a quest for The Holy Beard, some say that he is exploring the depths of Karaz-a-Karak searching for  the legendary Great Axe of neverending Beer, but those are only rumours and from time to time, some sightings are reported to us…..who knows when our king returns to his rightful throne?!!
Meanwhile, we have some work to do, and that is why im writing this. (well, the influence of Brewmaster Alegut latest “experiment” also helps eheh…). The question that I have for all of you young dwarves out there is a simple one…
Do you want to be part of Elgea history?!! Or even better, do you want to write Illyriad history?!!
If yes, then send your CV to me or Highlord Jack Aubrey with a full body size picture (or beard length at least) stating why do you feel that you have what is needed to be a DLord.
However, we have a few requirements J
1) A fairly sized beard is a must to have, if you don't have one, then you need to redefine your priorities and grow up one J.
2) Lordliness behavior is also a must. Hugging, snuggling, and other similar activities are strictly forbidden in our Lords hall. If you are too drunk to behave properly, we suggest you to use the peasants hall (aka GC) ;-)
3) Lady Susan is the exception of above point. She was diagnosed the LARP syndrome a few years ago and all Lords have the duty to support her. After all, The Clan is the most important thing for a dwarf and we support each other.
4) Also I must warn you that Lord bolius is quite sensitive about blabbermouth’s, if you feel the urge to share with other Lords senseless rants, and endless trivialities, especially after tasting some of Brewmaster Alegut experiments, again I advice the peasants hall….it happens to me sometimes, but for some reason I cannot find the way to peasants hall and also because now I am a Chancellor and I don't like peasants anymore J
5) What do we have to offer you?!!
Absolutely nothing. We are greedy dwarves, it is against our nature to give things away J, however there is one caste with the task of gather/store/manage DLords treasury so it can be used in times of troubles.
6) What do we want from you?
Everything. We want your heart, we want your soul, but above all, we want your gol…errr trust and hard work eheh
Do not ask what we can do for you, ask what you can do for the privilege of being a DLord ( that's a nice one….someone famous said something similar to that…don't remember who tho…sorry the plagiarism)
So, to make short a rather unusual and lengthy rant, if you’re a dwarf and want to try a historic Illy alliance, feel free to igm me or Highlord Jack Aubrey. We will provide you all necessary runes, laws, rules of conduct, etc,… and guide you through the proper procedures to join our exquisite and exclusive alliance.
Have fun all,

Finwë Aldaríon View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finwë Aldaríon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 14:50
Not to mention your name Mordok .. written with blood pigment from the corps that you kindly slew and that is still whispered among many dwarves afraid of waking up the beast Tongue

Dwarves .. don't be afraid, he is not as evil as tales tell!! 

auel View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote auel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 15:44
I was going to make a joke but I know how prickly you lot can be.
So, good post and I wish you well finding the recruits you need.

Josiah

Edited by auel - 04 Aug 2014 at 15:45
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 17:12
Hail Dwarven Lords!   May you prosper again as you have in the past.
StJude View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StJude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 18:02
Originally posted by Mordok Mordok wrote:

2) Lordliness behavior is also a must. Hugging, snuggling, and other similar activities are strictly forbidden in our Lords hall. If you are too drunk to behave properly, we suggest you to use the peasants hall (aka GC) ;-)
I see what you did there.
Personally, I'd like to set the whole thing on fire.
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kumomoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 07:37
I need to (unsolicited, by the way) say the following:

This is, without a doubt, one of, if not the most, honorable alliance in the history of Illy.

For those who do not know:
  • These guys are unsurpassed in terms of how they help out their members when it comes to growing
  • When these guys are down, they help each other out.
  • When Dlords give their word to another alliance that they will come to their aid, they never, ever, ever fail to deliver.
  • If you are an ally of DLords, you can take to the bank that you will have the most reliable, loyal, and strong ally that you could ever possibly imagine.

Bottom line is that if you are the type of player who likes to join an alliance with deep morals, unfathomed loyalty, and stands by their friends through thick and thin, then you are a good candidate. (if they will have you!)

And if you are questioning who I am and if I have experience and the right to say these things, I suggest you look up when I started Illyriad...

Kumomoto

Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumomoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 07:38
Originally posted by StJude StJude wrote:

Originally posted by Mordok Mordok wrote:

I see what you did there.
Personally, I'd like to set the whole thing on fire.

St. Jude-- Your trolling continues...
Finwë Aldaríon View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finwë Aldaríon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2014 at 19:42
I am flattered by your words Kumo!

Many thanks from all Dlord .. we all appreciated your kind words. 

Luciferous View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luciferous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2014 at 20:20
Nice and well written resume there Mordok. I wish you guys growth and prosperity. As mentioned by you, "DLord is not just a alliance. Dlord is part of Illyriad history". Any enthusiastic Dwarf player should work his way to join Dlords, no regrets after that. 

Goodluck.

Lord Julien

Edited by Luciferous - 13 Aug 2014 at 20:25
--As ye sow shall ye reap--
Mordok View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mordok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 19:29
Just to announce that all dwarves who wish to join DLord should contact our recently appointed Highward of Beardlings Lord Belegar Ironhammer. 

And merry Xmas to all Illy players :-)

Have fun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic