illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Disconnect/Failed Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RaventheHag View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RaventheHag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disconnect/Failed Login
    Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 14:26
I downloaded the app through the Microsoft Store. When I click on the app icon on my desktop, the login screen comes up and says "connecting". After a few seconds it says "disconnected" and a prompt comes up that login is required. I click "ok" and this brings me back to the "connecting" statement, rinse and repeat. 

I have tried shutting down the game completely, then restarting it. I have tried restarting my laptop, checked my internet connection, and restarting my router and modem just to make sure it wasn't a network connection issue. 

I have resources just sitting and being wasted because I can't log in. Please help.

-Raven
Tangem View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 15:07
I have exactly the same problem. Is there a way to move my account to a login account instead of going in through the store

Tangem
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 16:35
Try making a new way to login following these steps: 

http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/2jan2015-windows-login-and-other-accounts_topic6059.html

Let me know if it works out. 

Rikoo

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic