illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

claim on pico/lepue towns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
madmano View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: claim on pico/lepue towns
    Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 06:25
hello everyone,

As most of you know pico/lepue have abandoned and their is a dilemma who has the claim on the towns,

As i have played out a major piece in the sieges list, i would like to clarify few things and announce few things here,

we at storm have found a player named Takuilrue who  joined storm with intention of spying and trying put storm and shark in war fronts.

so according to storm policy which is in our alliance profile page
"
  • A warning to would-be spies: if you are discovered, it will result in an immediate declaration of war on the alliance you are from and forfeiture of your cities by siege."

we will  siege the said player, we have found out the real  identity of the person and if he doesnt accepts his mistake we will move to him also.

This is what happened with the player,
It is known to few that storm and shark kinda had a tension due to issue between me and  pico,This particular person on knowing it,he launched siege at pico trying to cause trouble.

I just want to say something at this moment,
storm had issue with pico, but not shark. we are not interested in war if we were there would be one already when the issues of pico started.

we wanted to be a neutral alliance so we kept ourselves out of the war.

Now moving to the towns of pico/lepue.
I launched 28 sieges at pico/lepue all of his towns on elgea when i came to know about the tak issue and pico leaving.

fortunately or unfortunately i landed first.out of 28 sieges 26 sieges have landed and im first to the sq.
Remaining 2 landed on some other player's army who were first there.

since pico was not in any alliance when he abandoned.storm and many other alliance sees this as first come first serve.
once my sieges started landing many new players and few established players contacted me requesting for towns.honestly i got few threats also.

Due to the number of request and no way i can take all the 25 towns.
we at storm have decided to release the towns to public.

In order to avoid confusion and chaos.
I will take the responsibility of allocating the towns.
The towns will be given away first come first serve basis,
so anyone who wants a town which i have a siege on pls send me a mail asap to claim it.(A warning note for the claimers: some towns may not have barracks.)

This is open to all of illy, no matter which alliance you are in. 

This offer stands only for 24hours, so act fast.since it is open for only 24hours, i ask everyone to keep a second choice so that if the first one is already claimed we can check for 2nd one.)
pls while sending mail say which one is first preference and second.

To the people making threats,
I dont care about your threats,i have made a plan give the towns away. 

Also another important issue,

It is been brought to my ears that there are rumors storm is helping sin with gold.
I would like to point out this is not true,

If trading through market is considered as helping then for the ones spreading rumours,
I have bought many of shark's goods from market(like hides, animal parts etc..).so from your point of view im helping shark?

There is also a concern that I am sending he-man gold because i owe him.
I dont agree with this too,

yes,i owe he-man a lot, if he asks me to fight for him i would do so(without involving storm).
But he would never ask for help(one of the characteristics which i like about he-man),so i have never sent him a piece of gold so far.
If i got to 30 towns he-man played a role in that i cant discuss how he played in public,if you want mail me and i will explain.

Happy pico-hunting all!

Edited by madmano - 17 Jan 2016 at 06:42
Captain Kindly View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Kindly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 11:00
I was waiting to see if SHARK would make an official statement on this situation before posting myself, but since it hasn't come yet, please let me add something to this.

HUGcr is moving to take out one of Pico's smaller cities in Newlands, 002 Butter's Cup to be exact. The siege is on the way as we speak. SHARK Leadership has been contacted about this a few days ago, with the reason why. The message has been read and there did not come a negative reply, so we have greenlighted the siege for now.

This city was settled within 10 squares of one of our members without having awaited permission from the player, who at that time was very busy in RL. Pico moved in anyway, without having contacted a HUGcr Rook. Some of you know Pico tried a similar MO with other Crow Alliances. 

Since Pico had invested a lot of prestige in building it up fast because of the war, and we did not spot it fast enough, we put this on hold since there is a war going on and we have no intention of interfering there.

Now that Pico no longer is in the war, no longer in an alliance and no longer in the game the situation has changed. 

I noticed today that somebody cleared out the city, after we had assassinated (most of) the commanders. There was over 34K cav there. Since this means that probably somebody is moving in, possibly madmano, I'm posting this here now.

We want that city gone, so we intend to raze it. To those who are thinking of capturing it, it's not worth capturing if you want to go for research or even population. The city was founded by settlers only less than three months ago. It is very doubtful it even has exodus researched, and there are better targets out there Smile

To the player(s) who took out the troops, we will happily cover a part of the costs there. Feel free to send me your battle reports.

For the record, we are not moving against any of Pico or LePue's other cities. We just want our living room cleaned up.

-CK

Edited by Captain Kindly - 17 Jan 2016 at 11:21
madmano View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 11:25
just an fyi,

I have not made any move on his bl towns,

so it is not me for sure.

The above said offer is only for the towns which i have currently besieged which can be seen in herald siege page.
Ricky View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ricky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 04:53
Chromium Aphid is claiming the following former Pico/LePue cities in Newlands:

003  Nadinel      178/-2012
Putamayo          138/-1980
Yasuni               139/-1989
Bacon Sarnie     103/-2023
Bridgehead        206/-1983
Citadel Frontier  180/-1979
D Black Gate       90/-2010
Darkness           131/-1966

Holding seiges have been sent to each of these cities.  We have also sent holding seiges to several other Newlands cities formerly belonging to Pico/LePue, but have reached an agreement with other parties and will be withdrawing our claims to those cities.

We consider these cities, including the eight squares directly adjacent to each city, to be an extension of Chromium Aphid's land claim.  Accordingly, unauthorized forces attacking or present  on those squares shall be considered a violation of Chromium Aphid's land claim, and will be subject to attack without warning.

It is the intention of Chromium Aphid to restore peace and harmony in Newlands through the re-distribution of these cities in a fair and equitable manner, to the benefit of all stakeholders.  Any parties wishing one or more of this cities should make their requests known to Ron Fay for due consideration.  Optionally, any players wishing to be considered for membership in Chromium Aphid could be granted one or more of these cities, with conditions.
Marty View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 11:10
I need Bacon Sarnie, mmmmm.....
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 14:24
Originally posted by Ricky Ricky wrote:

Chromium Aphid is claiming the following former Pico/LePue cities in Newlands:

003  Nadinel      178/-2012
Putamayo          138/-1980
Yasuni               139/-1989
Bacon Sarnie     103/-2023
Bridgehead        206/-1983
Citadel Frontier  180/-1979
D Black Gate       90/-2010
Darkness           131/-1966

Holding seiges have been sent to each of these cities.  We have also sent holding seiges to several other Newlands cities formerly belonging to Pico/LePue, but have reached an agreement with other parties and will be withdrawing our claims to those cities.

We consider these cities, including the eight squares directly adjacent to each city, to be an extension of Chromium Aphid's land claim.  Accordingly, unauthorized forces attacking or present  on those squares shall be considered a violation of Chromium Aphid's land claim, and will be subject to attack without warning.

It is the intention of Chromium Aphid to restore peace and harmony in Newlands through the re-distribution of these cities in a fair and equitable manner, to the benefit of all stakeholders.  Any parties wishing one or more of this cities should make their requests known to Ron Fay for due consideration.  Optionally, any players wishing to be considered for membership in Chromium Aphid could be granted one or more of these cities, with conditions.

Ron LOL Clap

PublicRelations
HumanResources
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic