Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rohk View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Topic: City Planner/Calculator and Attack Coordinator
    Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 03:25
Hi Everybody,
As many of you may be aware, there are a lot of 3rd party tools out there to help players with various aspects of Illyriad and as I understand it, many of them started out by being the personal tools of players/alliances that proliferated. These are a couple of Excel spreadsheets I developed for myself and I have got to the point that I am no longer developing them and I wanted to share them with the Illyriad world. These are not automated and are based on internal data tables and user input information.

The first, entitled Illyriad Super Calc has city planners and calculators for magic, resource income, sovereignty costs and bonuses, industry costs and much much more.  The city planner includes the new buildings from the latest update but the army and commander calculators do not include equipment and some of the other newer content are missing as well and the market calculator does not reflect Trade V2. This one is available here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?1w7o1bzcco1pnd2

The second is an attack timer/coordinator mainly meant for use in tournaments so that all your attacks arrive at the same time. This version supports converting server times to the times in other time zones in case you want to set an alarm. It is available here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?d141oa72k925br7

I hope other people find them as useful as I did. Please let me know if you have any questions about these files or how they work.

Kind regards,
Rohk

Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 05:32
thanks for sharing these!

Epidemic View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 08:14
The link doesn't work for me, and I don't use mediafire. Is there another way I can view the spreadsheets?
Rohk View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 13:33
Hi Epidemic,
I just tested both links while being logged out of my mediafire account and they both work for me. What kind of problem are you having? When you copy the link and paste it to your address bar, it will take you to a page with the appropriate spreadsheet. Then just download a copy using the button in the upper right hand corner of the browser window and you are set. You do not need a mediafire account to download these. If you continue to have problems, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Bonaparta View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 14:13
Thank you Rohk. This excel files are easily converted to Google docs tables and can be used by multiple persons for attack time for example...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic