Topic ClosedBuying prestige with your cell phone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
7Skiaxtro View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buying prestige with your cell phone
    Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 07:37
What i think that would make illyriad's prestige system better...  Is the ability to buy prestige simply by sending a message to a specific number.... or calling this number.

People without Visa or Mastercard... and generally this kind of cards, would then be able to pay in a way for what they want. Ive seen this feature in tribal wars and kingsage, that i used to play. And im pretty sure that it will be pretty handy for some of us. 

Some dont have a credit card, because they are too young to be trusted with one.
Some dont feel like trusting this... credit card system, which actually giving away your credit card's number is not the safest thing in the world.
Also , some players just dont have the time to do the paypal proccess. But anyone has the time to send a blank  message.... or call a number for some split seconds...

To sum up. If the phone system is added... busy players, players not really trusting the paypal system,  and young players. Will now buy prestige....

Ty for ur time =D the more i play .. the more i love this game...
bartimeus View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 18:10
Bartimeus, your very best friend.
Createure View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 16:18
I don't get why you would want to buy Prestige with a phone anyways in the first place - if you are playing Illy already then you have internet access - you can buy prestige using PayPal or a debit card or something. Buying with a phone requires paymets to go through a phone company which has additional costs associated with it - it will always be more expensive.

EDIT: Also it's strange to me that you wouldn't have a debit card - I think I had an account in a building society from the age of about 12. Putting pocket money/oddjob cash/birthday money etc. in it was better than hiding it in a box under my bed. ;)

Obviously with a credit card you have to be older because you're effectively spending money that you have to pay back later - a debit card you're taking money directly from an account. I don't know what country you're in though, obviously for a credit account you need to be older but I'm pretty sure most countries will have youngpersons' or childrens' accounts available in most banks.

Edited by Createure - 13 May 2011 at 16:25
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic