Topic Closedbullies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
liberty6 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Topic: bullies
    Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 03:51
due to the nature of the game there are some bullies out there. well call them out here. please put in game name only no coords they are easy to find. disclaimer any attacks against you because of post are not my liability but if you want message me and i will post and NOT name you. also bulling can get out of control so if we don't stand up it will. state why your accusing and if the accused replies no heated arguments please. and please be honest don't lie about being bullied.

Edited by liberty6 - 12 Oct 2010 at 04:01
liberty6 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 03:52
i personally call out Cesear
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 05:31
just a suggestion liberty6, maybe you should also post what these bullies have done
Redfist View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 13:15
Any accuser should detail the accusation in full; providing evidence where necessary. The accused should also be given the right to reply.

liberty6 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 23:40
Originally posted by G0DsDestroyer G0DsDestroyer wrote:

just a suggestion liberty6, maybe you should also post what these bullies have done

good idea
cesears call out is due to attacking/hostile actions to a beginner in my alliance.
Grunvagr View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 02:01
If you want protection, join an alliance that has members who are ready to fight to protect their young members.

This post is a farce.  You can lie here.  If you dont, others might.  Gang tackling is easy when the community does it.

Proof?  I said player x hit me, lets crush em!

Hey, this guy is saying bad stuff about my post!  He's bullying the thread!  Everyone attack Grunvagr for countering the post! *mob noises*

If you want protection then join an alliance ready and capable of defending you.  That's real protection.  This post is just community bullying if you ask me.  (label it counter-bullying but it's the same thing.  Why is it the same thing?  Because anyone can lie here to weaken a personal enemy.)

Edited by Grunvagr - 12 Oct 2010 at 02:06
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 04:07
Originally posted by Grunvagr Grunvagr wrote:

If you want protection, join an alliance that has members who are ready to fight to protect their young members.

This post is a farce.  You can lie here.  If you dont, others might.  Gang tackling is easy when the community does it.

Hey, this guy is saying bad stuff about my post!  He's bullying the thread!  Everyone attack Grunvagr for countering the post! *mob noises*

If you want protection then join an alliance ready and capable of defending you.  That's real protection.  This post is just community bullying if you ask me.  (label it counter-bullying but it's the same thing.  Why is it the same thing?  Because anyone can lie here to weaken a personal enemy.)

the people that have already been called out are freelancers, who are in no alliance and seem to pick on newer players who have no chance, in my opinion there should be something else for these people to attack and maybe with these new factions it will help bind people together.
but who knows you could be right
liberty6 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 04:07
Originally posted by Grunvagr Grunvagr wrote:

maybe but i hope we don't sink that far. but if someone chose to attack should look at the claim closely to determine the validity but this is a call out too not a lets take them out. also get both sides of the story too.
Grunvagr View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 05:57
If you are not in an alliance you put yourself in a position to be bullied.  Plenty of alliances protect new players and even provide resources to build with.

If a new player gets bullied, tell them to join an alliance (that has some teeth).  Even if you want to play the game solo, you can join an alliance early on, then go off on your own when you can fend for yourself.

Having a forum post here to stir up the mob with so much as a 'he attacked me, everyone wipe him off the map!' is just as bad as the initially bully, in my completely un-humbled opinion.  That's all.

(people lie to profit.  it's weird, but true.)
Grunvagr View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 06:06
Best way to handle bullies is the global chat.  Noobs should ask for help or advice, then the numerous newbie-friendly alliances can go defend them and add em' to their ranks.

Most of the bullies I know have gotten obliterated by sieges.  In the end, they got bullied.. and honestly, it's not fair. 

Bullying is a good thing.  We are jealous of the #1 alliances for a reason.  They are pro thugs.

Edited by Grunvagr - 12 Oct 2010 at 16:23
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic