illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Broken Diplo Visibility Alert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Broken Diplo Visibility Alert
    Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 06:38
So, when someone launches on one of your towns within its diplo visibility, you don't get an alert above your rose.

Normally, this wouldn't be a problem as the probability of someone within 17 squares diploing you is extremely low normally (lvl 20 consulate with inquisitive pop). 

The problem lies when you've got say... 2 foreign offices and your diplo visibility is 120+... all the people within 120 squares of that town can then launch and the first my town will know about it is when it gets hit.

I can still *see* the inbound diplos... so I know they are there... but there is no alert...

It seems to be that diplo visibility doesn't work as an area you can see, but a boundary... which doesn't seem right to me.

Has anyone else had this issue?

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic