illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blockade Tax

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Skorka View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blockade Tax
    Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 22:15
Let's add the ability for owners of blockades to set up a tax to let caravans through...
Jamie View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 22:50
Sounds ok, would be rather easy to do in my option but I do not code :D. Maybe : When a blockade is placed after the first 24 hours (letting the player have time to remove the blockade making it fair) after the time period you are given a option to put a tax/ a amount of gold given to the player doing it. Maybe this would be a good idea not sure
To go north, you must go south. To reach the west, you must go east. To go forward you must go back, and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow     
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 00:43
I don't really see what this would contribute to the game. Blockades are a part of military campaigns while this seems more like a money making/extortion tool.
In my opinion the current system where there is a (small) chance that vans will evade the blockade and get through is a reasonable approximation of the way a real life blockade would work.
Skorka View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 01:40
Real life blockades there is a small chance it wont get through but you can always try bribing your way through to make it legal i labeled it tax...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic