illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BL Crafted Items Cheaper than Centrum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BL Crafted Items Cheaper than Centrum
    Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 07:05
Fellow Brokenlandians,

You can now get crafted items faster and cheaper than buying them from Centrum. I'm offering crafted items for direct sale at duty-free prices slightly below those of Centrum. These items will be shipped from my towns in the Broken Lands, or made available through a hub.

For those that sometimes use prestige to speed shipments, the savings from prestige alone will be huge and make it worthwhile. Remember - each time you click the "Speed Vans" button you spend roughly 1 million gold worth of prestige.

To take advantage of this, just drop me a mail or PC with the type and quantity of item(s) you'd like to acquire and we'll take it from there. If I don't have something in stock, I will be happy to craft it for you (assuming, of course, I have or can acquire the needed materials).

Here are the items and quantities of my current stocks available for sale:

Mounts
Heavy War Horses: 2400 qty
Elven Thoroughbred: 27

Weapons
Plainsman's Spear: 5000
War Spear: 30
Adventurer's Sword: 250
Elven Swords: 500
Poacher's Bow: 200

Armor
Hardened Leather: 100
Plainsman's Chainmail: 200
Forester's Platemail: 40

Again, if you've a need for items not on this list, just send me the item and quantity you need. I'll respond with an estimate date as to when I can have it available for you.

When considering your war-time and tournament needs, please also consider me, Mafro. :)

Cheers!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic