FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best BL Hubs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 06:11
Marvelous!
TheBillPN View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBillPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 10:50
I am in the process of shipping varying quantities of various minerals/herbs/anatomies to Windmire from Centrum, and I will also be shipping a couple of million basic res (Wood, Clay, Iron, Stone, Food) and vast(ish) amounts of other basics (Minerals, Herbs, Chain/Plate/Leather Armours, Spears/Swords/Bows, Cows, Horses, Beer) in the coming week or two.

Look for the 50-ish orders that appear!!! (my trade office still levelling, so will be 100-ish later on)
palmz View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palmz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 02:10

I have been thinking should we make some sort of ranking system for hubs. As in we assign them numbers to let others know how active the hub is? So lets say 0 is the rank given to a hub with less than 5 buy or sell orders.

1 to a hub with 5 to 25 orders

2 to a hub with 26 to 50 orders

3 to a hub with 51 to 100 orders

4 to a hub with 101 to 200 orders

5 to a hub with over 200 orders

I know it would not show how reasonable prices are or the number of active traders are in the hub, but it would help others know what to expect before sending a trader to a hub. Or would it just better not to rank them?  

Let me Know what you all think. 

zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 04:46
yeah good idea Palms...

Seven Blessings in Glanhad- Rating (3)
Lord Kalobas View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Kalobas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 05:42
There is 18 active traders currently at Windmire supported by 11 alliances with many more planning to arrive soon. Tons of items both basic and special can be found for sell. As the result of careful planning and preparation the Windmire trade hub is well on its way to being a well stocked, supported, and sustainable mega hub servicing the southern expanse and the rest of the BL.

The Windmire Trade Partners website has more information with a list of traders present along with links to their profile and that of their alliance. (yes Windmire has a website...doesn't every serious trade hub?)

What are you waiting for...send a trader to Windmire today...a 5+ rated hub deep in the BL!
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lord Kalobas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 05:44
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2016 at 09:15
Originally posted by palmz palmz wrote:

I have been thinking should we make some sort of ranking system for hubs. ...

Let me Know what you all think. 

This would be useful, *if* it was kept up to date.

What I would like to see is the ability to scout trade hubs, with the diplomatic report returning information on the trades at that hub.
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Kalobas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2016 at 19:34
palmz...that sounds like a good spy mission...go spy out the activities in the market place at location x.
Leela View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 07:17
I'm newly trading in BL and have a trader in Newchapel and one in HH.

Newchapel is closest to me so I'm working at stocking up things there and increasing # of sell orders I have up.  

Currently just a few things offered:
Chainmail (500 @ 350)
Plate Armor (140 @ 190)
Over-Padded Armor (5 @ 7500)

More will be added tomorrow - increased amounts of the above, plus some other items
Leela View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 18:19
I have sell offers up in both Hedgors and Newchapel.  Basic needs plus about to add some anatomies to both locations and some crafted items.

Horses, livestock, all types of regular weapons plus more goodies coming soon!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic