illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best BL Hubs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
TheBillPN View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBillPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2015 at 14:57
130000 wood @1.5 p/p
130000 stone @ 1.5 p/p
130000 iron @ 1.5 p/p
130000 clay @ 1.5 p/p
97000 food @ 1.5 p/p

21415 horses @ 100 p/p
1022 cows @ 580 p/p
1630 swords @ 330 p/p
1591 bows @ 110 p/p
11657 spears @ 100 p/p
2218 saddles @ 1300 p/p
706 books @ 500 p/p
1058 leather armours @ 570 p/p
2411 chainmail @ 320 p/p
1013 plate armours @ 200 p/p
740 siege blocks @ 1600 p/p
3211 beer @ 95 p/p
1 wine @ 1750000 p/p

more to come when research is done

106 sell orders in newchapel, more buy orders aswell
my orders as of  11/04/15

Edited by TheBillPN - 11 Apr 2015 at 15:03
Malus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 07:43
Nice initiative.
Jax View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2015 at 20:19
I encourage using the Pirate Isles Trade Hub, Patradan, to sell/buy goods. 
Bobtron View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobtron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2015 at 06:20
Buying 1000 Dwarven Battle mules @ 1000 each in Hedgor's Haven
I support the Undying Flame!
ajqtrz View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajqtrz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 23:19
I appears to me that over the course of this discussion there is agreement that we should focus on at least 3 hubs...NEW...one in each area. And I would suggest later we find one in the south (Deagh's Haven is central / South but is only used by a couple players at this time.)

The criteria I would say, boils down to:

1) reasonably neutral toward all races.... a little to one side or the other is okay I would think.

2) reasonably central to the area it supports....if it's on the coast then it makes it much harder for those near the center to use.

3) Activity.  Here is the real problem.  I suggest that if you post something you put forth a case for the hub of your choice...try to estimate the number of players using it, and give us an idea of the scope of what is available.  Some hubs have everything (Centrum?) but most don't, and won't until they become a "central" hub for BL.  So make a case for whatever hub you are suggesting and try to put some numbers in it....just a suggestion so we can move things along.

aj

twilights View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twilights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 23:56
hopefully factions go ai then trading at hubs will be more strategy and not the mindless oh everyone trade here...lets get more player vs player strategy! lets get more players in a ccompetitive game! i do say that all exchanges of resources and craft items should only be allowed within an alliance or confed and all other exchanges must be done through factions at a hub...this type of strategy would be mmo game trendsetting and should be easy to code
ElfLark View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfLark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 19:51
Every economy that ever existed has its black-market! 

I thought that trades that don't take place in the markets don't count for your trading ranking... That was a way the devs built an incentive into the current system.
Who would you be if you stopped being all the things you are not?
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 12:37
@twilights:
Well, in the last wars I would have liked further options to instruct your trader, like:

- only sell within alliance, confed, NAP,
- don't accept offers from enemy alliances
- or even introducing trade contracts as additional feature in diplomacy.
I guess it was ANNO 1602, where the players had separate peace and trade contracts...

Would like such options MUCH better than totally restricting trade to alliance only...
palmz View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palmz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 03:07
So looking though the posts these are the hubs people have put forward in no real order.
As don't have spare traders (currently building them) to confirm what hubs are currently active it would be helpful if anyone would like to say if these do have current buyers and sellers at them.

A notable mention is Pillick's (Roads) spine road (9 hubs) I do not know well it stacks up to the other hubs. I can only see a total of 6 or so hubs :( . Any recommendations on what should be added removed would be nice.

Thank you. 
Lord Kalobas View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Kalobas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 03:55
A growing collection of merchants from multiple alliances are establishing a major hub to serve the southern expanse at the Windmire trade hub...learn more at the Windmire Trade Partners website.
Great prosperity is blooming at Windmire...send a trader today.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic