illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best BL Hubs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
ajqtrz View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajqtrz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 14:06
Good comments, Stukahh, BillPN and others.  I'm going to suggest that those in the north disccuss it amongst themselves, same with the east and the west.  I like Hope Ridge, but will also move to the "major" hub of the east in support of anything agreed upon here.

As for the south, I'm using Deagh's Haven since it's the closest hub to me.  If there is no other significant competition I would suggest this south central hub would make a good choice.

I might also suggest we talk it up a bit in GC so that others in these areas get involved.

AJ
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 14:14
The hubs I use are located in Pawanallpa (Alltudin & Llwcharion) which is the northern part of BL.
So far quite a lot of action going on in there.

Alliances like Æsir, mCrow and nCrow have been using these hubs with me, with a few other rogue players and alliances in the mix.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
LadyTanglust View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyTanglust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 21:11
I have found Broadricks Landing   for North Broken Land.  Seems to be open to all.   
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 21:23
Regardless of the hub in BL, I think what's important is for players to make their wares available, and try to offer as much variety as possible -- and bulk in the items that are most needed. So often people opt for Centrum because it's the one place that has everything. Can HH or other BL hubs be like Centrum? Probably not, but trying to put up some stuff can contribute to a more comprehensive market.

In HH in Fellandire I have a few things up for sale that are not necessarily hot ticket items, but at least they are available if people want/need them.

Janders View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 23:36
I've found deals both at New Chapel in Western BL and HH in Eastern BL.  I'm going to permanently leave traders there, as well as centrum and my home hub in ELGEA (more for storage than trading).  I've just dispatched a lot of goods to these to BL markets to help populate them.  I encourage others to do the same! :)
LadyTanglust View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyTanglust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 18:23
I have some things for sale in Broadricks.
TheBillPN View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBillPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 12:35
im still using Newchapel, just sent 245 caravans there so should be a wealth of different orders up inside the next week.

some things to come:
mountains of basic res
some minerals and herbs (basic)
thousands of spears
100's of swords, saddles and armours
1000's of horses and livestock
and 100's of varied crafted weaponry and mounts

look for the orders in newchapel, should be in 2 days- 7 days, vans are coming from all over the map. thanks
Shûl-nak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith
Warpainter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shûl-nak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 12:42
Once all my towns land I will be making a concerted effort to get some trading going on in Headagh's Haven on the Orken Coast. Decent as a south-central trading hub. I currently only have one trader who is on the way to Centrum, but I'm thinking Hope's Ridge, Newchapel and Hedgor's Haven will be the next ones I send to.

I was playing with the idea of offering wine at reduced prices to prospective traders in the BL to encourage more widespread trading. But I might only offer it at my local hub, so I'll keep you all posted. In the meantime, keep the money flowing. ;)
Shûl-nak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith
Warpainter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shûl-nak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 13:08
In my infinitely exciting life I was also playing around with the idea of making some 'trader's maps' that could be placed on profiles as a form of advertising. Something along the lines of this:

I'm currently home from university so don't have access to my image editing software, but I could probably jazz it up a bit to make it look like a legit parchment map, if anybody would consider using it.
Orin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 13:27
I agree with Shul-Nak on the fact that new chapel should be the main hub for western BL, I have a trader and 20 million gold their atm, and may begin to trade their in future, I suggest you all get a trader their as well as in HH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic