illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amnesty Offer to SHARK Players, January 29-31

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lord_Johnny View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord_Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 18:01
I'd like to see if there is something that I can do. I have a somewhat small alliance in High Hills. We do, at times, offer refuge for players whose alliances are engaged in wars that they do not wish to participate in, with some specific requirements of our own.

I would ask if SIN would be accepting of changing the requirement to move back to Elgea to moving to High Hills instead (which would still vacate the land claim area) conditioned to the member of SHARK accepting refugee status. That would be the only change we would ask (again just for those that would take refuge with Aldkeep.) of the terms of surrender.  Should SHARK players then accept Aldkeep's offer of refuge, we would have our own terms for accepting that refugee status within our ranks; those terms however, while in addition to those required by SIN for surrender, do not conflict in any way other than the specific placement of cities required to move.

Tink XX View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink XX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 18:59

Edited by Tink XX - 29 Jan 2016 at 19:07
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 19:02
Forcing a move back to Elgea is an expensive surrender term, particularly for players who have many cities in the Broken Lands. However, I don't see any other terms that have been traditional in Illyriad wars, like losing 1-2 cities and paying large amounts of gold and advanced resources. So in most respects, these terms seem much more lenient to SHARK than the ones they themselves have imposed on others.

Both sides made it clear that this is a war to control a strategic region. I suppose this is one way to consolidate long term power in the central Broken Lands.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 19:50
I am already deleting off-topic posts. Any more and I will just delete the player. :)

Rikoo

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
asr View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 20:20
I decided to delete my post. For purity of this thread and not interfering important matters.

Edited by asr - 29 Jan 2016 at 23:08
Adrian Shephard View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Shephard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 23:39
SIN makes a good offer.........and the elgan trolls come out of the woodwork
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic