illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Active Broken Lands hubs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Active Broken Lands hubs?
    Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 21:33
I've been moving my traders between Broken Lands hubs, trying to find active ones. So far the only popular hub seemed to be Hedgor's Haven, but then after a few weeks it got very quiet. Does anyone have recommendations on where to send traders to find some activity?

I suspect everything is just getting shipped to Broken Lands directly from Elgea, and any items gathered there are being shipped back, probably to Centrum.
Consul Zynot View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Consul Zynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 21:42
Broken lands is not yet heavily populated,  so it will be sometime before people start to do major trading in the broken lands,  most likely people ship back there  valuables to centrum to sell   since there is  a lot of  buyers and sellers in that hub.
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 21:45
try Hope Ridge in Oarnamly.

Edited by Angrim - 17 Aug 2014 at 21:46
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 22:16
I arrived in Hope Ridge earlier today. It does seem far more active than any other southern hub except Hedgor's Haven. However, I did notice that much of the "activity" was a handful of traders offering troop supplies or miscellaneous rares at higher-than-Centrum prices.

Wildlife does seem abundant in that region. Perhaps I will start by offering hunting equipment at fair prices, and see what happens.
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 07:53
I have activated the Belgorrian Trade Hub at http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/211/-2403

This hub is located on the SW Pirate Isles, very central for BL, and provides equal standings to all 4 races (Pirates hate you all equally, -10)

Basic and adv res, a wee little bit of crafted, and a handful of elemental salts. Sufficient stocks for most smaller purchases, and buy orders for basic and adv res as well.

Don't see what you want? Want to negotiate? Contact me directly! I have additional stock in the back.

Sola

Edited by Solanar - 27 Jan 2015 at 07:55
Shûl-nak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith
Warpainter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shûl-nak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 18:51
As a player in the process of moving to the BL, I had similar thoughts on the Belgorrian Hub. I think raising awareness and making a conscious effort to encourage trade there would be a good idea in the interests of kick-starting the economy.
Sheza View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 19:18
I use Artain  in Pawanallpa 
also Parataoti  there also 

Edited by Sheza - 28 Jan 2015 at 19:38
If Horses don't go to Heaven when they die. then I want to go where they go.
Beyljr View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beyljr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 19:30
Hope Ridge is roughly in the center of BL. I know that I am in Hope Ridge. I think that location-wise Hope Ridge would be a wise choice for everyone in that it would be the one with the shortest average distance for the most people. So I would like to encourage everyone to use Hope Ridge.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 23:35
Seven Blessings in Glanhard for me
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 00:29
Yeah, Hope Ridge is the best central location. Let's get some action going there!
Bonfyr Verboo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic