Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedA.A. & BSH Conflict

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Timrath View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 05:53
Illy is not "just a game". That would be like saying an opera is just a song. Please stop repeating that hollow, tired trope.
And for the love of Zeus, stop trying to dictate how people should have "fun". No one needs you to tell them how to have fun. They're already having it, otherwise they wouldn't be sticking around.

Edited by Timrath - 06 Jan 2013 at 05:59
Hadus View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 06:04
Originally posted by gameplayer gameplayer wrote:

ur so cute! i think i have an illy crush on u....i hope u like my bed of nails....wait i have to go back to planning ur demise in the game but ur so cuteeeeeeeeee, nice setup of ur alliance to the east, u might want to spread a little more. i trying to figure out how to use leap frog strategy, hopefully battle magic helps me make this strategy work!

Bahahaha! I don't want to derail this thread but I look forward to my demise. If you are, in fact, serious, just do me a favor and leave the alliances out of it. CAVE needs not suffer due to your...um, crush, on me?
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 06:07
Originally posted by Timrath Timrath wrote:

Illy is not "just a game". 
It is just that tho.  A sandbox game.  But still a game.
Rorgash View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 10:30
well all in all, its a game i have invested quite abit of real money into, and hundreds upon hundreds of RL hours in. maybe you havent and so its not important what happens to the game.

Its a game sure but its also something many have put a sh*t load of time into. really the separation from playing games and real life is one of the most stupid things i keep hearing from some people. I use my "real" life to earn money buy computer parts and games and i play. thats all i use my "real" life for.

I play games in Real life!

(oh an Luna, clearly the topic is evolving, let it do so, no need to force us to create lots when one evolves and develops into what it is, if people dont want to follow one posters direction he will be ignored by the masses anyway)
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 10:48
Originally posted by Tinuviel's Voice Tinuviel's Voice wrote:

Originally posted by Nokigon Nokigon wrote:

We're going way off topic here, so I'll open a new thread in the Histories sub-forum in response to these questions.

Nokigon, if you need any help recollecting the facts of that one, I'll be more than happy to help your memory the best I can.
I'll be waiting for your impartial report on that little skirmish we had back in the day.

Well, that will be a little strange because history is usually written by the victors, no?

I do enjoy a bit of History written by the Losers. Still, the facts are quite simple. You intervened in a war between us and BOK.... We held a grudge.... Declared war on Christmas Day... You joined the Crows.... We lost.

geofrey View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 16:16
Originally posted by Nokigon Nokigon wrote:

We're going way off topic here, so I'll open a new thread in the Histories sub-forum in response to these questions.

Smart man... The histories of Illy don't belong in the comment section of an A.A. war report. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic