Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

30JUL15 - 1WK NOTICE: NPC AI & DIPLO CHANGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halcyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 17:13
There was a small attack by 342 Shadow Mages on one of the camps close to Omen.
They killed 389 defenders.
A single attack 2.5 days ago and nothing since.
Weak.
TheBillPN View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBillPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 14:11
/me thinks this has gone off topic...

any more news about faction attacks?
TheBillPN View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBillPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 15:21
i get that Elgean players should attack factions in Elgea, and Bl in BL etc, that seems only logical twilights, but what i meant was the convo about the SS mine..nothing to do with factions...
TheBillPN View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBillPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 15:35
doh 

Disapprove
TheBillPN View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheBillPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 16:04
hearing about being attacked by factions is fine, debating about which square it was and who it belonged to is for a different thread or in-game inter-alliance communication to decide.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 03:12
The next player who posts something off topic in this thread will be banned from the forums.

Rikoo

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Marty View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 03:28
I have had an encampment attacked, the report is posted in this thread:  http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/factions-are-live_topic6559.html#89048 
Marty
Marty View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 23:26
The above army was attacked again, less than 12 hours after the first attack.    There was another reinforcing army on the spot so again all of the Shadow Mages died.

Also interesting to note that (at Omen) there do not seem to be any Faction armies moving   around the map any more.     in and out of the hub.    There is one (that I know of) camping out but I've not seen any moving for the last 3 days.  

Marty

Edited to correct - someone pointed out a camping faction army to me, a long way from where they've previously been seen.

Edited by Marty - 22 Aug 2015 at 10:07
Marty View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 11:03
Can anyone confirm whether the commanders gain XP from successful defense, or whether the player's defense points/ranking is affected by defending against faction attacks?

M
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 17:14
You could go to global rankings and write down your exact score. Then if your camp is attacked again, see if the number changes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic